1.Here we go

TAEHYUNG POV
   Hello I'm Kim Taehyung and I'm the nerd of my school. I get bullied by none other than mister popular JEON JUNGKOOK. I really don't know why he bullies me. Maybe because I'm gay, I really don't know. But here it goes another day of getting bully by Jungkook.

   I walk into the building and head to my locker. To see Jungkook waiting for me. He starts walking to me and pushes me to the floor, "Where is my homework?" He asks. I grab my bag and look for his homework. I hand him it and he leaves me there. Than my best friend Jimin walks up to me and helps me up. "Why don't you teach him a lesson?" Jimin asks me. "Because I'm not strong I'm just a nerd!" We head to class.
=======TIME SKIPS TO LUNCH=======
   I walk to my table which has Jimin,Yoongi, and J-hope there. Namjoon and Jin are getting food for us. Jungkook hangs out with his group which is his girlfriend Lisa, Jack, Cameron, Jennie, and Zack. (Jack,Zack,and Cameron are fake characters) I hate them they bully me as well. They don't bully my friends because they know how to fight, but I don't.

    Than I see Jungkook walk to my table,"Hey Taehyung how come you don't date any of your friend they are gay too?" I didn't speak, but J-hope did, "I'm not gay, but you don't have to talk shit about my friends got it?" Jungkook grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cafeteria.

   He pushed me to the lockers "Why do you like me?" I froze. How did he know that? "How did y-you -know that?" I hated how I strutted. "Oh you do I was just playing around!" He kicked me and all my friends saw. "I don't!" I lied but than he saw me crying and stopped. "Why are you crying you never cried when I bullied you?" He said "I didn't want you to hurt me more!" I yelled and ran to Jimin hugging him tight. Jungkook than looked at me and looked........Jealous?