Past of 2 cousins (part 1)

NO ONE POV

   Taehyung and Yoongi were still on the couch, but fast asleep. Yes, they are cousins, did anyone guess? Well, they my have not acted like it, but heres why.........
                       10 YEARS EARLIER

   A young Taehyung and a young Yoongi were playing around. At this time Taehyung was only 5 and Yoongi was 7. They were happily playing tag, when there anut(Yoongi's mom) called them inside. The two stopped their game and started walking towards the door. "Taehyung I have something to tell you." Taehyung got nervous.
    "You will never see your cousin again, until highschool. Even in highschool pretend you don't know Yoongi. " "Why?" Asked Taehyung. Yoongi was shocked. "I don't want people to know your my sister's kid, so if I ever see you with My son, I'll make your mother's life awful!" Taehyung was left with no words in his mouth. He doesnt want his mother to suffer anymore, on the other hand Yoongi was angry. All his mother ever cared about, was how people see her. She was the number one thing she cared for, yoongi hitting like, 15th? "Well?" Asked Mis.Min. "I need to talk with him." Yoongi said, and grabbed Taehyung arm to outside, where his mother couldn't see them. "Yes Yoongi?" Asked Taehyung.
    "You don't want your mother to suffer more right?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung quickly shook his head as a no. "Then do this, say you won't see me." Tears started to fall from Yoongi's eyes. "W-what? No! Yoongi I can't lose you!" "And I can't lose you, but your mother doesnt need my mother to ruin her! You are going to do it!" Yoongi said, hugging the younger. The younger was now sobbing in his cousin's shirt. "Y-Yoongi? Please when we meet, act just as nice to me?" Yoongi nodded. "Thank you, but for now goodbye." Taehyung ran inside and told the anut........
                            5 YEARS LATER

    Taehyung now at 10, was entering the 5th grade. He was held back in 1st, due to lack of listening. Yoongi who was now 12 was entering the 7th grade. He also got held back ,due to missing work. They didn't attend the same school, but somehow something happened. On July 23, they were both going to the store, looking for things to make dinner. "Where is the spices?" Taehyung questioned. "Over here fella." A young man said. "Thank you sir!" Taehyung answered. He head to aisle 6, to see those dark brown eyes. "Y-Yoongi?" Taehyung whispered. He looks down and pasts the older Male. "Well, next time say 'excuse me'" the older scoffed. "Sorry, I don't like your attitude." Taehyung turned around. "Listen here....you brat." Taehyung was hurt. 'Does he not remember me?' "What is it? Tiny bag?" Yoongi was now hurt, 'he doesn't remember me?'  "Don't you ever, call me a brat." Taehyung scoffed. Yoongi just ignored the younger and walked away. "Good acting.......cousin. " yoongi turned around, to see Taehyung no longer in the aisle. 'So he does remember me? Nice..nice.'
                           5 MORE YEARS LATER
Taehyung was starting school, at the same school his best friend Jimin was in. He known Jimin since the 6th grade, and they are still friends. Now he is starting Junior year, in highschool. But Yoongi, he got help back 2 years, for missing work, and failing. So he was also starting his junior year, at the same school. They haven't seen eachother in awhile. They actually kinda forgot what the other might look like, due to changes in their bodies. So it won't be a surprise for them, to not notice the other, which they haven't seen eachother in 5 years..........

---+----+----+------+-----+-------+-----+----+---+----+-
Hello! I didn't want to finish the whole part, so I'm doing it in two parts, just wanted to update! And after I'm finished with this story, and the first yoonmin one (I will forever luv you) I will start and new story called 'My little baby' and  another one will be started after I finish 'The badass  X the good angel ' . That one will be called 'save me' SO ILL TRY TO UPDATE FASTER. BUH BYE!!💜💜