A new relationship!!!!😁

IM BACK! HELLO! IM BACK AT IT WITH MORE INSPIRATION! SO WITH OUT ANY DELY, LETS GET IT!

NO ONE POV

Jimin was taling with Jungkook about the plan. Basically the plan was that Jungkook should go and show Taehyung the footage and than prose to him! Why so early you may be thinking, well because Jungkook really wants to be with them, even if they are still in highschool! "So after I show him everything and if he forgives me, wait a month than propose to him?" Jimin nodded to Jungkook's question. "Now, if Taehyung says no, we will go to plan B!" Jimin yelled. Jungkook just stared at him.

"You know thank you Jimin for everything.." Jungkook kissed the his cheek. (Jikook luv 😁) "YOU ASSHOLE! YOU BACKSTABBER!" Yelled a deep voice. "M-mark?" Jimin said.

"YOU WANT JIMIN NOT TAEHYUNG! SO I VIDEOED EVERYTHING AND FOR YOU JIMIN, YOONGI WILL KNOW YOU don't luv HIM!" Mark started running to find Taehyung. "Shit!" Jungkook got up and ran after him, and Jimin ran after them. This was a race, to see who will catch up with who.....

/with yoongi/
Yoongi was walking to Taehyung's house, because he was bored. He was about 10 minutes away, and decided to call him, to make he is there.
THE CALL WITH TAE
YOONGI🖤:Hey Taehyung are you home?

TAEHYUNG💜:Yeah, I'm just kinda upset with Jungkook.

YOONGI🖤:Well, can I come over? I have nothing to do.

TAEHYUNG💜: Yeah! I'm home, so you can start heading over there!

YOONGI🖤:Okay, see you in a minute!
End of call

Yoongi was happy, he and Taehyung never really changed out with eachother, this will be there first time hangout with eachother, and only eachother. Yoongi was excited!

/back with Jimin/

This was bad, Jimin and Jungkook were not able to catch up with Mark. They knew that Mark was heading to Taehyung's house, it's only 12 minutes away.....from the distance they saw Yoongi. "YOONGI GRAB HIM!" Yongi turned around and saw them. "SHIT!" Yoongi fell over, mark on top of him. "GRAB HIM KOOK!" Jungkook ran and grabbed Mark's hands and made sure he couldn't get lose. "What are you guys doing?" Yoongi asked. "We were planning something to get taekook back together, and Jungkook kissed my check, but this guy saw the different thing!" Jimin yelled. "Good thing I saw yall, I was heading to Tae's house right now." Yoongi said.

"Why?" Jungkook asked looking confused. "To go visit. I was really bored, and had nothing to do, so I called Tae to see if I could go over!" Yoongi said, smiling his gummy smile. "Well, have fun! Me and kook are going to go finish up the plan!" Jimin said. "Okay! See you later!" After the goodbyes, the boys went their separate ways. Yoongi heading to Taehyung's house, and Jungkook and Jimin going to finish the plan!

At Taehyung house

Yoongi finally was able to get to Taehyung house, in one piece. Yoongi went up and knocked on the door, after a few seconds Taehyung opened the door. "Hey Yoongi!" Taehyung said, as he stepped inside. Yoongi filled after him. "Hey TaeTae, I wanted to hangout so...What do you want to do?" Taehyung lead Yoongi to the living room. "Why not watch a movie!?" Taehyung said, showing his boxy smile. "That would be nice, I can make great hot coco. Want me to make some?" Yoongi offered. "Yeah! Let's do it together! It will be fun!" Taehyung showed Yoongi the kitchen, than went to find a movie. After a minute or two, he was able to settle on 'Wall-E' (I luv that movie). "Okay the previews are starting, so let's start!" Yoongi nodded. For the past 10 minutes the room was filled with laughter. Messy behavior and lots of bonding! "Yoongi I'm glad I can bond with you!" Taehyung said. Yoongi looked at Taehyung and put the coco down. "I do to!" He said softly and pulled Taehyung to a soft loving hug. "I luv you......

Cousin!" Taehyung and Yoongi said at the same time....

____+_____+______+_____+_____+____+___
HELLO! I'm back, I'm not feeling a lot better, because my friend is being an asshole, but whatever! I hoped you liked it, I will Update another story shortly! Sorry it's short! 💜💜💜
luv yourself, because I can't at the moment...