Past of 2 cousins (Part2)

NO ONE  POV

     Taehyung was walking toward his first class he has with Jimin. He wasn't paying attention, when out of no he bumped into someone. "Sorry, didn't see you there." Taehyumg said getting up from the floor. But only to see the one person he wish he never saw again, or may I say, he can't see.

"Y-Yoongi?" It  was impossible? "T-Taehyung?" Yoongi's voice sounded sad. 'Oh no' they both thought. "Jimin let's go, I'm so sorry sir!" Taehyung said. 'Why now? Why here?!' Taehyung thought. "Hey! Tae come here for a sec." 'Crap Jungkook!' This was not Taehyung's day today. First he meet Yoongi again, now Jungkook is about to beat him up. This was horrible!
     Yoongi on the other hand was worried. 'That Jungkook guy looked scary, and Taehyung looked scared. Maybe they are foes. I dont know, but he looks scared. And, what will mother do if she found out Taehyung comes to this school?! Wait, she should have know! She would do anything to make sure me and him are not in the same school! Mother......what is up with how you are acting?' Yoongi and Taehyung were both scared of what might happen. "Hey Taehyung not getting any younger here. So hurry up! You too jimin! You are just as responsible for not doing my homework. "W-what?! You didnt tell me!" Jimin said. 'If mother finds out that someone bullies Taehyung, she might make me become friends with them. Shit. That is not good, damn it.

     "Ow! Jungkook please stop!" Taehyung yelled in pain. Jungkook punched him right in the stomach. "Hey! Leave him alone kook!" Yoongi said, and Jungkook just laughed. "Hey Yoon, you finally came here. K guess it took you a minute to find me again huh? Well, this taehyung kid, is such a waste of breath come beat him up with me." Jungkook laughed again when Jimin went to go help Taehyung, but hot kicked by Lisa. "No look. I'm going to stay with Taehyung and his group, I'm done bullying. " Yoongi was confident. "You are going to hang out with the gay freak?" Jungkook asked. "Yes, me myself is gay. So, if you gotta problem leave me be. Besides, who would want to be your friend. With that crusty ass?" Yoongi finished, help Jimin and Taehyung up and walked off with them. That's how he met Hoseok,Jin, and Namjoon. Yoongi is really, happy. he met them. Because if he didn't, he would be hanging out with the wrong people. Now to this day he loves them.
     He loves them very much, Jungkook,Jin,Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung his beloved cousin. He missed hanging out with Taehyung his best friend. He was the happiest person in the world!

------+-------+-------+------+-------+----
Sorry for not updating, but I'll update more! Bye! 💜