chapter 12

TAEHYUNG POV

   After about a week Jake left the school. Me and Jimim are happy that we stood up to Jake like that. If we didn't we would have been afraid of him for the rest of our lives.

   But whatever! It's over now. Jes now forever out of our lives. Which is a good thing!!!

    But lately something has been bugging me. Jimin and I have been thinking about this for a while. Jimin has had sex with Yoongi and so did I with Jungkookie. But... we never had our first date with them.

    My thoughts were inrtuppeted when I heard Jin's voice. "Taehyun! Yah! Listen to what I said!" I looked over at Jin and notice he was trying to point outside. "What is it?" I asked. "Jungkook said that he needs to talk with you and that you will ne back at 11." Jin seemed like he didnt like what Jungkook was planning. I just nodded my head.

    I walk outside and see Jungkook there. I was over at Jin's house. He was trying to teach me some math things I don't understand.

    "What is it Jungkook?" He just looks at me. "We are going on a date!!" He smiles his bunny smile. It looked so cute! I just nodded and got into the car. "Where are we going?" I had to ask. He just says it's a surpise.

    Man I hate it when he says it's a surprise. "Okay." And with that we stayed silent the whole car ride.

    We reach a arcade about 10 minutes later. We get out and walk into the place. The lady at the register was eating Jungkook out with her eyes. "Well cutie! Here is my number so we could you know bang..?" She says. "Sorry but I'm here on a date with my BOYFRIEND."  He stretched the word boyfriend out. "Oh......well he is ugly! You should date me! We could have-" Jungkook  cut her off. "Yeah fuck no. I would never have kids with a bitch like you. " he says and the lady just gives us our tokens.

    We decided to go play some racing games when Jungkook did something that hurt my feelings. "Here I'll help you ride it!" He gets on a motorcycle and is behind a girl who apparently needed help.

    I just get off and walk over to a restroom. I get lit and notice that Jungkook didn't even know I was gone! The hell? He must be trying to play me. He is su- The hell?! Did he just kiss that girl?!

    "Jungkook the fuck is wrong with you?!"

JUNGKOOK POV

    This girl said that she needed help to ride the motorcycle, but she just wanted me behind her. Taehyung left and went to the restroom. I just stayed with the girl. "Oppa~ kiss me!" She said. I shook my head as a no. "You like really woman like me, woman who like to bang. Woman who you should start a family with." She kissed me and just my luck Taehyung saw. She put my hand on her waist and she pulled me closer.

    Taehyung yelled "Jungkook the fuck is wrong with you!?" He started to cry. "Tae-" I got cut off by him. "Go fuck her you bitch! You said you wove me when really you were toying with me!" He is wrong, he is so ungrateful. "Yeha I was playing with you!" Idk what got in my head but i said those words. He looked at me with teary eyes. What did I just say?

   He ran out the building and I run after him. He is no where to be seen. I then saw Jimin in his car driving Taehyung some where. I messed up bad. 

    JIMIN IS GOING TO FUCKING KILL ME! SHIT!

SORRY THIS SUCKED! MY ARMS HAVE BEEN HURTING, BUT I WANTED TK UPDATE FOR YOU! PLEASE READ MY OTHER STORIES+ GOODBye💜💜