21+

THIS IS 21+ IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THIS THEN SKIP CHAPTER!BYE!

   NO ONE POV
   Jungkook pushed Taehyung on the bed. Jungkook had dominated written all over him. Jungkook started to kiss Taehyung's neck. Starting to leave hickeys. "H-Hmm. Jungkook!" Jungkook slapped Taehyung's thigh and he whimpered. "What's my name?" Jungkook said in a seductive voice. "D-d-daddy!" Yaehyung yelled out because of the youngster's actions. He palmed the clothed cock of the older. Jungkook started to take off the older's clothes while taking off his own. "Oh look you are so fucking hot. I'm gonna make sure everyone knows your mine and mine alone. I'll make you scream my name. Let's start with this." Jungkook went to the Taehyung's cock and started to blow on it. "Please suck it daddy!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook took the whole length. He started bobbing his head up and down, making the older have lots of pleasure. "Ahh da-addy like that. Ahh~" Taehyung said. "D-daddy I'm close!" Jungkook kept on sucking the other till he came. About 2 minutes later Taehyung came into Jungkook's mouth. Jungkook swallowed everydrop. "Now to make you scream!" Jungkook position himself in front of Taehyung's hole. He slowly pushed himself in. "Is this your first time?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung nodded. "This is my first to!" Taehyung's eyes widened because he knew that they were both each other's first.

     "Ready?" Taehyung nodded his head. Jungkook started thrusting into the older. "Ahh~ So tight for my cock huh kitten?" Jungkook said with groans. Taehyung on the other hand was a moaning mess. "F-Faster!" Jungkook started going fast as Taehyung has asked. "Ahhh JUNGKOOK RIGHT THERE!" Taehyung screamed. "AHH JUNGKOOK! DADDY! YOU GOT IT. KEEP IT UP JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook knew by those words that he hit Taehyung prostate. Taehyung was about to come. "I'm almost there!" Taehyung said. A few mminutes later he came. "Ah~ So fucking tight! Ahh~ I'm almost there baby!" Jungkook said groaning. Taehyung was about to come again. Jungkook knew that so he went on a unhuman pace. Taehyung was moaning Jungkook's name very loud. "Ahh I'm cuming!" Jungkook said as he came into the older. He got up and went to the bathroom to get a towel to wipe them up. "Baby I love you!" Jungkook said laying next to Taehyung. "I love you too!" Taehyung kissed Jungkook very passionately and deeply. "I'm glad your my first. And that I'm your first." Jungkook said. Taehyung smiled at that and hugged Jungkook. "Baby let's sleep." Taehyung said while he buried his face into Jungkook's neck. Jungkook heard a snore and looked to see his baby asleep. "Goodnight kitten." He kissed Taehyung's forehead and fell asleep.

I HAVE NEVER WROTE THIS KIND OF STUFF BEFORE SO I HOPE IT WASNT BAD! BYE!