2. Jealous?

JUNGKOOK'S POV
   Why was I jealous when I saw Jimin and Taehyung hugging? Why am I jealous I don't like that nerd and plus I have a hot girlfriend Lisa.

    But right now his face looks so cute with that scared expression. His body skinny but toned beautifully. Why am I thinking this? "You better leave him alone Jungkook!" I hear Jimin say. Yoongi comes up to be and kicks me, "Leave Tae alone don't come near him bitch." Than with that they all left. I have an idea to get closer and apologize to Taehyung.

   I walk to my next class which I'm failing but have a plan. I walk up to my teacher "Miss, can Taehyung be my tutor for this class. Since he is ahead and really smart?" She nods and class starts five minutes later. She calls Taehyung up and tells him. He agreed because she said she will give him extra credit, but now I can say sorry. "Hey wait for me outside of the school and we will go to my place okay?" I said to Taehyung and he nods, but he looks scared. I wouldn't blame him, I mean I did bully him.
==========AFTER SCHOOL==========
   I walk out of the school and see Taehyung talking with Jimin. But what got me mad was that Jimin hugged Taehyung and it seemed to get a little touchy, to much for my comfort. Looks like my baby boy needs a punishment.
I walk out and Taehyung approaches me "Ready?" He asks and I just nod. About 6 minutes later we reach my house and we go into my room. He gets his books out for the class I'm failing which is Math.

   About 3 hours later I start to understand some of the things we have been learning. I haven't been able to really focus because of Taehyung's beautiful face and how he works so hard. "Taehyung um.." He looks at me with a 'Yes?' Face. "The only reason why I bullied you was because I liked you, but I wanted those feeling to fade away!" I said. He looks at me shocked and said......
==================================
SORRY IT WAS A SHORT PART!!