Mine

TAEHYUNG POV
   I woke up next to Jungkook. I sat up and starting to remember the events of last night.

    My ass still hurts and Jungkook doesn't even care. I got barely able to stand till I tripped over my shoe and fell on my ass. OUCH! "Tae? Baby why are you on the floor?" That was Jungkook's voice. "I tripped!" I flashed him a smile and left to go to the bar to wash up.

     I didn't realize that Jungkook got in with me till I felt his warmth. "Baby I love you no matter what. You are forever Mine." I hugged Jungkook, "Yes I am forever yours!" Jungkook lifted my chin which made me look into his eyes. I use to see this jerk ass person in those eyes, but now all I see is love. "I love you Jeon Jungkook."I say on more time before getting out. I get dressed and get breaks ready, while Jungkook gets dress as well. Jungkook and I have school today so I want us to have a good meal before heading out. And I want to start the day off in a good note, before Lisa can ruin my mood!

     About 30 minutes later Me and Jungkook get in the car and head to school. I get out and I see Lisa's gang. But than I see me and Jungkook's gang come to us. "So have you guys do it?" Namjoon asked us. "N-no-" I was cut off by Jungkook. "Yes. Yes we have, both our first time." I started blushing madly while Jungkook said that. "How about you?" Jungkook asked Yoongi and Jimin. They nod their heads shyly. We all stared laughing while heading inside the building. We all went to out class.
               TIME SKIP TO LUNCH
   It was lunch time, so I headed to my table. Jin and Namjoon went to go get food. There was only Me,Jimin, and J-hope here. The other two were in the barthoom, not including Jin and Namjoon.

    When they got back inside everyone started drooling. Yoongi and Jungkook were on of the hottest guys here. When they sat down with us, every eye seemed to be on us. Which got me worried.

    I dont want someone to start rumors. We were all fine talking even when Jin and Namjoon came. We were just fine till Lisa came in and started yelling at us, saying that gay people shouldn't exist. And Yoongi being the savage kid, said "Well, Lisas are usually pretty, so than what the hell happened to you?" Everyone started laughing. Lisa ran out of the lunch room. Jungkook than whisper in my ear. "You are only mine. No one else can have you!" I look at Jungkook, I knew what game he was playing here. Then I 'accidentally' touched his member. He looked down with shocked eyes. Than looked at me, and I looked back innocently. He gave me the 'WTF' look and I gave him the 'WHAT DID I DO?' look. "Wrong move baby. " he whimpers in my ear. I knew what I have done. "Taehyung you okay??" Jimin asked me. I shook my head as a yes. When really I was scared what Jungkook was going to do to me. Shit.

                      AFTER SCHOOL 
JUNGKOOK POV
  After Taehyung got out from his class we started walking to my house. He needs to learn not to tease me during school. He 'accidentally ' touched my cock? Yeah right! I knew it was purpose, so I'm gonna tease him there as well. Hope he is ready to scream my name. Because he will be doing that later tonight. First I want him to think I forgot about that incident. Then...... PUNISH HIM!
   When arrive at my house and I immediately push him on the couch. His face starts to turn a bright red. "W-What are you doing?" He looks like tomato at this point. I kiss his lips. He kisses me back. "Jungkook?" He asks in a innocent. I get off him, "What should we have for dinner?" I know I took him by surprise, but I'm okay with that! Taehyung is mine. He is my cute,hot,sexy,funny, little baby alien. I love him. I hope no one will brake us apart. "I want pasta!" Taehyung smiles his boxy smile. I smile my bunny smile and said okay. I hope my little Tae never leaves me, because I will never leave him. No matter what.