Footage

NO ONE POV

    Today was the day, Jungkook was going to show Taehyung the footage and prove him wrong. So! For this to happen, he needs to get Taehyung in front of a computer. Not hard right? Well, Taehyung isn't really a computer person, he uses his phone to look things up. That was Jungkook 's main issue, but it should be easy, with the help of JIMINIE PABO! Jimin was going to ask Taehyung if he wants to go to a movie, Jungkook will play the footage on the big screen for him(Taehyung) to see. Hopefully it works, if not Jungkook is screwed.
     Jungkook was walking down to the movie theater waiting to get a text from Jimin. Jimin on the other hand was walking to Taehyung's house, to see if he wants to go. What Jimin did not expect is to see Yoongi and Taehyung cuddling. "Aww, so they actually did find out they are cousins!" Jimin whispered to himself. He walked in front of them and shook them both up.

    "Hey*yawn*Jimin. What are you doing here?" Asked Yoongi. "I came to ask if you guys want to see a really cool movie called, 'Truth Untold' it's about two teenagers who have a big fight, but they both saw the point of view from each other. No one knows if they will get together or not. So let's go see it! I want to see what happened!" Jimin said excitedly. "Why cant you ask Jungkook?" Asked Taehyung. "Well, Jungkook said he didnt want to gi, so I came to you guys!" Jimin smiled. "Okay, let me go get changed. I'll let you borrow some clothes Yoongi. " Taehyung said in a tired voice. "'Kay." Was all aiga said to Taehyung. "I'll wait for y'all down here!" Exclaimed Jimin. Jimin couldn't wait to see Jungkook 's side of the story. He Hope's this works, or his favorite ship has sunk. But, he has to accept Jungkook.......right??

     After waiting for Taehyung and Yoongi for 20 minutes, Jimin texted Jungkook they were coming with Yoongi along. Jungkook didnt care, as long as Taehyung saw the video. Jungkook was preparing things, while Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi were walking over to the theater. It was the coolest theater out there, so of course Taehyung was excited. They were about 5 minutes away, walking distance. "So, if this movie ends good I want y'all to buy me chocolate okay?" Jimin asked the guys. "Fine!" Yoongi and Taehyung answered with a giggle. They knew how much of a squish Jimin could be, and it made them laugh, they loved their Jiminie. "Jiminie, how much longer till we get ther3," asked Taehyung. "In about 2 minutes, so hurry up! We dont want the movie starting without us!" Jim screamed running towards the theater. Taehyung  and Yoongi ran after him. And in no time, they were at the theater. "Well, that was fast!" Taehyung said. The entered the movie theater and played for their ticket.
      Jungkook was o  the other side of the wall, where the movie gets played in. He was starting to put the footage in, when he sees Jimin, Yoongi, and Taehyung walk into the theater looking for their seats. 'Calm down Jungkook, he will forgive you and you will be able to hold your Taehyung for the rest of your life. Now just breathe and believe this will work out fine, and not make things worse, than what they are already !" Jungkook sighed, he just gave himself a mini speech. That's a new one, Msiter badboy, is now trying to impress Mister Nerd. Something new, well that was his life. And he would do anything to spend it with Taehyung forever. Even if it cost him his life. He loves Taehyung and somewhere deep down, Taehyung still loves Jungkook. He just doesn't want to listen to that small voice on his shoulder. But, today he will hopefully. Taehyung took a seat next to Yoongi, and on the other side of Yoongi was Jiminie. 'Now or never..." Jungkook and Jimin thought. The footage started to play...............

     Taehyung saw shocked, he saw how that girl kissed him first, how he could finally break his promise, how he finally can be with Jungkook once again. He was happy, he wanted so badly to go and run up to Jungkook and tell him sorry 1000 times. "YOU WERE RIGHT JUNGKOOK! I MISS YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" Taehyung yelled through the theater. "I'll always forgive you baby.." Taehyung turned around and saw Jungkook standing there with wide arms. "Come give me a hig!" Jungkook said, and Taehyung immediately rushed to Jungkook 's arms while sobbing hot tears. "I'm so sorry Jungkook, I should have trusted you, but I acted like a total jerk. " Taehyung said through tears. "Its okay baby, but I need you to answer one thing. " Jungkook said looking straight into Taehyung 's beautiful brown doe eyes. "Will you marry me Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook said getting on one knee.
"I-I-I..............."

"YES!!!!" Taehyung said jumping on Jungkook. "Thank you, I love you so much Taehyung." Jungkook said. "I love you too, you big bully. " they nothe smiled. Jungkook smiled his bunny smile, and Taehyung smiled his boxy smile. They were both happy at this moment. "SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Jimin yelled. Yoongi laughed at Jimin 's cuteness. "YALL CUTE!" Yoongi said. "TAEHYUNG WE NEED TO PLAN THE WEDDING ASAP!!" Jimin quickly yelled. Taehyung nodded. That night they had a small party with Yoongi,Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, Jin, Namjoon, and Hoseok. They had cake, and everything. In two months they were going to get married! 

---×---×---×---×---×---×---×---×---×---
I cant believe it's almost over!😭 But, I hope you will enjoy the last chapther and my new book that will come out very very soon! So, yup bye!💜💜