Plan?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

  I had enough from Jungkook. I started to walk away. "DON'T BE A BRAT ABOUT THIS TAEHYUNG! YOU KNOW I DIDN'T KISS HER!" Jungkooo yelled. I'm sorry but I can't maybe I should say it now. "HOW CAN I TRUST A PLAY BOY? IF YOU WANT ME TO BELIEVE YOU THAN YOU BETTER HAVE PROOF!" I yelled than walked away.

JIMIN'S POV

   I walked out and heard Taehyung and Jungkook's fight. I should probably tell him about his past. "Hey Jungkook. " I say walking up to him. He looks confused. "Remember a week or so ago me and Taehyung faced an ex?" He nodded. "Well, before him he use to date this guy named Seto. He was nice and all, but when they broke up...Taehyung started dating his ex. But 3 days ago Seto came back and with a threat saying. 'If you don't brake up with him, than you will die and so will he..I made sure and sent a girl to kiss him, once that happens brake up..'" I finally finished saying.

    I look up at Jungkook and see him looking at me with shock. "That's why he did it?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah so, if you find REAL proof tyan Seto will let him go. But if not, you and Tae can never date again kook." "Okay, tha is Jimin, but why are you helping me?"

  "Your my best friends boyfriend and he needs to be happy. If you done that on purpose I would have cut you dick off." I say looking at him dead in the eye.
    "Now let's make up a plan to get full proof." He almost jumped when I said that. He grabbed my hand and pulled him out of the school. "W-Where are we going??" He ignored me as we crossed the road. Rude. "Here!" He stopped at a...game store?

   I looked at him as if he is stupid as hell. I guess he must have read my mind because he than said "Where it happened at, and where the incident happened. " I made an 'o' shape.

"Soooo, here's the plan to win your Taehyung back!" I said...

______+________+_______+_______+______
I hope you like it!  And later today I will Update another story!" 💜