ignore

TAEHYUNG POV

    After I called Jimim to pick me up. I went to find his car so I started running. He saw me and picked me up, and we saw Jungkook staring at us. He should be with his girlfriend.

    "What happened?" Jimin asked as he was driving. "He kissed a girl. I know you might say that she did first, but he had control and his hands were on her." I tried not to cry but failed. "Okay, let's go home and hang out for a bit okay?" I look over at Jimin and nod.

JUNGKOOK POV

   I tried to catch up to Taehyung, but he got into Jimin's car. Damn it. Will he ignore me Tomorrow? I hope not.

    About 20 minutes later, I'm in my house. I walk into my bedroom and cry.

    I think I messed up things with me and Taehyung.

NO ONE POV

   Taehyung was at Jimin's house trying to calm down, but it didnt work. It took Jimin ten movies and two 12 pack of popcorn boxes to get Taehyung to sleep. 'Wonder how tomorrow will go?'  Jimin wonder.

   He got up and put Taehyung in his room and walked over a laid him down. Jimin than changed his clothes and got into bed.

   On the other side Jungkook was a crying mess. He missed Taehyung already, even if it has been like 12 hours. He misses texting Taehyung. 'Will he forgive me? Of course he should I did nothing wrong, but still, I am the playboy so he might thought I played him. Damn' Jungkook thought. Will things go well tomorrow?

                                The next day

  Taehyung walked to school in a black sweat pants, black sweater, and black shoes. He was wearing all black. Jungkook noticed and he knew Taehyung was upset with him. Taehyung usually wears bright colored clothing.

JUNGKOOK POV

   Taehyung was wearing werid clothes. And everytime I try to talk with him, he walks away. I don't understand why? I think he 5hinks I kissed her first, and by the way we were in it did look like it.

    At lunch I walk over to Taehyung's table, "Tae can we talk..." I asked in a quiet tone. He looks at me and shakes his head as a yes. We walk into the hallway.

NO ONE POV

   Jungkook and Taehyung stood in total silence for 3 minutes. Finally Jungkook spoke, "Tae I didn't kiss her." Taehyung didnt look convinced. I mean who could blame him, he is dating the playboy. He has the right to think he got played.

   Taehyung looked at Jungkook in the eyes, no one was daring to blink, as if once they did the world would break apart. "Why should I belive you? You are a playboy, you just played me, and I was dumb to belive you luvd me.." Taehyung could barely get the words out, but he had to make it clear he was not some toy to be played with. "I didnt play you!" Jungkook yelled. "I don't belive a word! You billed me before, so I don't have to believe a word coming from your mouth! For once I thought you changed.....I was wrong." After Taehyung said that, he left Jungkook in the hall speechless. What could he do now?

-----+------+-------+------+------+------+-------+-----+-
Sorry for the crappyness. I didnt edit or re-read I just wanted an update,  because God knows when i will Update again! But i will try to Update my others too , so that's it, bye Loves! I love you! 💜💜💜