3. What do you say?

TAEHYUNG'S POV
   Did Jungkook just say he likes me?
I really don't know if I should trust him, "Why should I trust you on that?" He looks at me and says "Give me a week to prove to you I love you!" I think for a moment and said okay. He seemed so happy about me saying yes, but I don't know why!

  The next day I went to school and Jungkook was waiting for me at my locker as usual. I walk up to him,  "Y-yes? Are you here to beat me up again?" I say. I look up at him and he looks confused?

JUNGKOOK'S POV
   Is he scared of me? I wouldn't blame him because I did bully him. But that scared face makes me feel bad its not his usual happy self. But than I hear J-hope's voice "Leave him alnoe let's go Tae Tae!" He grabs Taehyung.

   They left, but why do I feel like shit right now. "Oppa!" Ugh. Its Lisa, "Hey baby girl what's up?" I said, I needed everyone to know I was straight not gay so that's why I'm dating Lisa. "Well, Daddy~ are you going to Zack's party? Everyone is going even the nerd and his gang!" I nodded as soon as she said Taehyung was going. That's my chance to make Taehyung mine!

TAEHYUNG'S POV
   Jimin grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "What was that for?" I said. He let go of my arm and begin to speak "Taehyung I really like you! Will go be my boyfriend?" He said. I was frozen I didn't know what to do. Little did I know Jungkook was down the hall and heard everything. What do I do? "Y-yes Jimin I will be your boyfriend!" I said than I looked back at Jungkook he looked sad and mad?

JUNGKOOK'S POV
   Why? Why?! Taehyung said Yes to Jimin. Now they are dating? No one messed with his friends because even though they were gay, they could fight, but Taehyung couldn't. But didn't he say I had a week to prove to him that I loved him? "Taehyung you said you would give me one week to prove to you that I love you!" I said while ruling towards them.

    Good thing everyone was in class and all the doors were close. The doors here are sound proof. "Why should I trust you? You bullied me, but Jimin was always with me,protecting me, and always caring for me!" I felt like i was gonna cry because of his words. "Taehyung I really do love you please! Please listen and belive me!" I said now crying. I don't even know why I'm doing this!

   "Taehyung give a chance and if he brakes your heart come back to me okay!" I hear Jimin say. "Okay, but if he does I won't go back to you cause Yoongi will already have you!" Taehyung said while joking around. "So will you give me a chance?" Taehyung nodded and I was so happy I picked him up a gave him a kiss.

NARRATOR POV
   Taehyung was shocked at what Jungkook did. But so he started to kiss back. Jimin left heading to class and Jungkook and Taehyung head to his house. "Where are we going?" Taehyung said, Jungkook told him that they are going to his house to talk about what they are gonna do about the relationship.