4. How it's gonna work

TAEHYUNG'S POV
   Me and Jungkook are talking about how we are gonna tell everyone that we are dating. They won't bully Jungkook about it because everyone knows he is BI he just thought no one knew. "Taehyung I need to tell you something!" He says kinda excited. I gave him an 'okay go ahead' look and he kissed me.

     It was a gentle yet passionate kiss. He broke the kiss "I love you no matter what. I already broke up with Lisa. Now please be my boyfriend?' I kissed him again. He looked shocked but Hey that was my answer. "Does that answer your question?" I asked he nodded a no,"Do it again I didn't get the answer." So I did it again I kissed him passionately. We kissed 10 more times until he said he got his answer. Each kiss was a minute long.

   It was 8'o clock and I told my parents I'm staying the night at Jungkook's and all they said was okay. Jungkook's mom didn't care she was happy he finally found some one he loved.

    His mother was so nice to me, and we had dinner and she told me that soon she was gonna be my mother-in-law. Jungkook almost choked and I said "Okay, why not call you my mother-in-law right now?" I say. Jungkook looked at me and said "Okay, let's wait till after highschool!" And all of laughed at that thought. He's mother didn't mind that idea and neither did we. I was happy that people were finally accepting me!

==========THE NEXT DAY===========

NARRATOR POV
   Taehyung and Jungkook were getting ready. Taehyung changed in the bathroom while Jungkook changed in the room. Taehyung and Jungkook were both neverous about changing in front of eachother. So they decided after they have sex together than they will take showers and change in front of eachother more often. Jungkook was joking around with Taehyung saying that he would go rough and would show no mercy and that got Taehyung scared. He knew that Jungkook would always be top. Jungkook knew that Taehyung would always be bottom.

   After an hour that were at school talking with their friends. "Wait so y'all are dating now?" Yoongi asked. "Are you deft or what? They just said that!" Jimin said smiling. They knew he had feeling for Yoongi. Plus Yoongi also had feeling for Jimin and they were determined to get those two together! But than she came into the school and slapped Taehyung. Lisa came up to Taehyung and slap him....