5.What was that for?

NARRATOR POV
   Lisa slapped Taehyung as hard as she could. He looked so shocked.

    Jimin and Yoongi were about to say something when Jungkook beat them to it. "What the hell Lisa!?" You could hear the anger in Jungkook's voice. "Oppa! He took you from me! I love you and only I can have you that that slut boy who will just let you fuck him and than ditch you!" Lisa said yelling, Taehyung was now talking. "You think I would do that? I'm not the one opening my legs for every Male in this school! I'm not the one sucking everyone's dick!" Losa was now embarrassed. "I knew that about Lisa, but I thought she would change. Who want her to suck them off now? She is a slut after all." Lisa ran out embarrassed and everyone was laughing at her.
   Taehyung and Jungkook were sharing a deep hug with eachother. Everyone 'aww' and were taking pictures! "Now...Smash!" Taehyung and Jungkook said. They pushed Yoongi and Jimin's heads together. Everyone did the same thing they did to Taekook. Namjin were happy that their friends were now confessing to each other. J-hope was still they lonely one. "Aww guys y'all are so cute!" J-hope said.
==================================

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTERS! I WILL TRY AND WRITE LONGER ONES, AND I AM WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY CALLED 'BTS AND THE GIRL' PLEASE READ IT ONCE I POST A CHAPTER! BYE BYE!