Chapter 3: Rose de Corail

“ I crave a dangerous kind of love. One that breaks hearts and bed springs" (Michael Faudet).

“A g-gang?”

Taehyung nodded, his arms folded comfortably across his chest. He leaned against the cell wall, crossing his legs as if he was in no hurry to leave.

“Why would I want that? I just witnessed you murder somebody,” Jungkook said. He needed play his role out perfectly. Throwing himself to the leader would come off as too suspicious.

“And that’s exactly why you’re going to join, Jungkook. I’m not the only one committing illegal acts, am I, slut? You sell your body out like a whore and can barely get a dinner. I could give you a roof to live under and food for your stomach. Doesn’t that sound like a good deal?”

For a mere prostitute, the idea sounded amazing. He had to agree on the offer, knowing it was the only way for him to get close to the leader and find all his weaknesses. But what scared him the most was that he didn’t feel the usual tingle of fear that he usually felt when he knew something dangerous was going to happen. V was a mafia leader, Jungkook should be terrified of him. But the man had sympathized with Jungkook’s tragic past and he felt a strange sense of security from the man.

No, Jungkook. Snap out of it. He’s a gang leader. It’s all just an act.

“Okay. Under one condition, though,” Jungkook said.

Namjoon just chuckled. “I don’t think you’re currently in the position to be making deals with us, sweetie. We could kill you right here right n--”

“What is it,” Taehyung interrupted, giving an amused smirk. The man’s predatory gaze sent shivers right down his spine. His eyes were like a spell, and it drew Jungkook in every time he stared at them.

“Um, I don’t want to be a hitman. I’m just a prostitute, and I am physically incapable of going out and shooting people. Please? Don’t kill me, too. I’ll do anything.”

Through Taehyung’s hooded gaze, he could see Jungkook, who knelt in such a submissive position -- head lowered and hands behind his back -- and he wanted Jungkook to be his . His desire and lust overpowered him, and he wanted Jungkook. To control, to have .

In an instant, an idea clicked in Taehyung’s mind. His lips twisted into a devilish smirk.

“Don’t worry, you’re going to be giving me a special type of service. I will not kill you unless absolutely necessary, ” V replied, his voice much deeper than before as he broke off from the wall and exited the cell.

A special kind of service .

The words echoed in his mind over and over again as he was led outside of the cell. He wasn’t stupid when he heard those words roll off the mafia leader’s tongue. Jungkook knew that this would’ve been one of the consequences for pretending to be a prostitute. It didn’t matter though, he was already in too deep, and it was too late to back out of it now.

Taehyung left long before them, turning the corner and disappearing while Jungkook stayed behind getting uncuffed by Namjoon. The purple-haired man was gentle, and he took his time uncuffing the boy, not wanting to hurt him too badly.

It was always the kind ones that had a dark side.

“No funny business, alright?” Namjoon warned. “Taking these restraints off of you is a privilege, and I will not hesitate to put them back on, understand? Now follow me.”

“Yes, sir.”

Jungkook followed Namjoon obediently, as they returned back to the V’s throne room. The place had already been cleaned and bleached as if a murder never happened here an hour before.