Found

Last time:

Yoko turned and laid his hand on the muzzle of the stone fox, "I will bring you back papa, I promise."

XXXXXXXXXX

12 years later ...

A 20 year old Yoko stood in his 'room' in the Namikaze compound next to a table with a map on it. He was using an audio spell so he could listen in on Jiraiya and Minato's conversation. They were talking about the strange disappearances of the tailed beasts from their containers. Apparently, someone is going around removing the demons from their hosts without killing the hosts.

"I don't get it! No one should be able to remove a demon without killing the host, but this is good news in a way because with the demons gone the Akatsuki changed and became a regular mercenary group ... the only member who hasn't given up is Tobi and I think he's working with Orochimaru ... but this does explain way Naruko hasn't been able to use kyuubi's chakra." said Jiraiya.

"I don't see how. There's no way anyone could've gotten close enough to Naruko to extract kyubbi 's power from her. She just needs practice."

A little plush fox with nine tails sat up and said, "What are they talking about? When I died my tails died too. Have they not noticed that Naruko is just an empty shell and the reason she can't use my power is because it's gone?"

"That would require an IQ above the single digits, Dad." said Yoko and Kurama snickered. About Kurama, they couldn't leave his soul in the statue so they, meaning Yoko and Liling, moved it. Yes, to a fox plushly. There were limited options.

Yoko held a chain which had a red crystal shaped like an upside down teardrop attached to it over the map. The crystal was spinning and suddenly stopped and Yoko marked the spot on the map.

"I wouldn't underestimate this guy, Minato. He or she managed to take all the other demons ... well except the two that ran away from their villages. I don't know where they are." admitted Jiraiya

Yoko smirked as the red crystal stopped again and marked the spot, "Oh but I do, come on Dad. Let's go get Liling and pick up your brothers." The red fox plushy hopped onto his shoulder and the painting of a castle that acts as his own pocket dimension hanging in his room turned into a door which they went through.

Minato and Jiraiya continued talking until Kushina came home.

"Hi guys, what are you talking about?" asked Kushina as she gave Minato a kiss.

"We were ju-" Jiraiya was cut as Naruko came flying into the room.

"Uncle Jiraiya! You're here!" She yelled and hugged Jiraiya.

The toad sage chuckled as he was tackled by the 20 year old female version of Minato, "It's good to see you too, Naruko. You're as energetic as always. How would you like to do some training with me?"

Naruko's eyes lit up and they went to train in the training grounds in the back.

Kushina was watching Naruko, "Minato, I think it's time I gave her my blade."

Minato nodded, "She did master the sword style and she is going to be the clan heir so why not."

"One sec, I'll get it." said Kushina as she raced into the house. Minato stifled a chuckle as he heard crashing from inside as his wife looked for her sword.

"Naruko, come here. I have something for you!" Naruko walked over to her mother and watched as Kushina undid the silk cloth revealing a beautiful sword.

"This is the ancient sword 'Crimson Heart'. It has been handed down from clan heir to clan heir. Only those who have Uzumaki blood and has the heart of an Uzumaki can touch it-*zap* OW!" Kushina looked at the burn on her hand and then at the sword in shock. "I-I don't understand, it never rejected me before."

"It works fine for me." said Naruko as she slid the blade out of its sheath.

Kushina gave a proud smile before pouting, "I wonder why it doesn't like me."

"Ummm Kushina-chan, have you picked up the sword since the nine tails attacked?" asked Minato

"No I haven't! Something could have gone wrong and it just doesn't recognize me. That must be it!"

Naruko frowned, (I'm sorry, but you got it wrong! Why can't you see that? You can't touch the sword because you failed as an Uzumaki. Uzumaki never abandon family, but you did! You forgot about big brother Yoko.) She thought sadly.

XXXXXXXXXX

"Achoooooo!" sneezed Yoko

"Bless you, master." said Liling, who was in her battle form which was a large red and yellow bird with a white round jewel in her chest.

"Thanks, I think someone is talking about me." mused the blonde as he strapped a large scroll to his back just as he sensed someone coming.

Kurama hid in the sleeve of Yoko's long black jacket just as a blonde and red head stepped out of the shadows, "Deidara, Sasori, long time no see, to what do I owe the pleasure."

Sasori looked at Yoko nervously, "We were looking for you, Yoko-san. I see you found the last demon vessels." said the redhead as he at the two unconscious men on the ground.

Yoko cocked an eyebrow, "Yes I did, but I doubt that's why you're here because I made it clear the last time we met that I'm sealing the tailed beasts into a summoning scroll so they can't be used. Besides, I heard you guys became a mercenary group, a damn good one to. Must admit I'm glad you guys took my warning, it would've been a shame if Tobi turned you two into zombies."

Deidara blushed, "Yeah thanks for that heads up ... anyway, Pain wanted to discuss something with you"

"By Pain, I assume you mean Yahiko, very well." said Yoko he started walking away

Deidara's jaw dropped, "How did he did know Pain's real name and why is he walking in that direction?" whispered the bomb maker to the puppet user who just shook his head completely stunned.

Yoko looked over his shoulder, "I'm walking in this direction because it's the way to your new hideout, is it not? And as for how I know your leader's name, well that's a secret." He winked getting a blush from both of the artists.

The two mercenaries stood there stunned. They were shocked that the blonde knew so much considering he insisted he was a civilian last time they met. A few seconds later the two snapped out of it and raced after the blonde.