Drifting Memories

Last time:

She looked into a dusty room and saw water pouring out of a painting on the wall. She turned on her heel, went to the kitchen and proceeded to dump her sake down the drain. "No more drinking."

XXXXXXXXXX

"I don't get it." said Natsu making everyone face planted.

Laxus sighed, "What Yoko is trying to say is that Jellal here," He points to the blue haired man who was unconscious on the infirmary bed, "was not responsible for his actions because someone, who was pretending to be Zeref, was manipulating him with magic."

"And Yoko can tell because he can sense this imposter's threads woven deep in Jellal's mind." explained Naruko.

"Ooooooh ... so can you get rid of the imposter's threads?" asked Natsu.

"Yes, but that would mean his memory will go blank." said Yoko.

Erza looked concerned, "Will he get his memories back?"

Yoko nodded, "Yeah, but I'm not sure how quickly. It could take days or months."

Simon frowned, "Is there a way to tell who was messing with his mind?"

"Not directly, but this jewel," he pulled out the red jewel shaped like an upside down tear on a chain. "Can tell us what the person looks like and give us an idea of where they are."

"So then we can hunt this bastard down for what they did, right?" growled Sho.

"Sho ... Jellal is safe, you guys are all free and the tower of heaven is destroyed. There's no point in wasting more of your lives on revenge." said Erza softly as she hugged Sho who hugged back while sniffling quietly.

Makarov smiled, "Erza is right."

"Yep ... uh oh what do we do with him?" asked Kurama.

"What do you mean, Dad? He can stay at the guild until he regains his memory." said Yoko.

"That's nice, but not what I meant. I'm talking about the magic council and etherion. He did manipulate and try to destroy them, that makes him a wanted criminal-"

"But he was used too!" shouted Natsu.

"True, but no one knows that besides us so he'll be hunted for a long time."

The wizards in the room fell silent as everyone tried to think of a solution but then Yoko smirked, "I think I know what we could do. Hey Gramps, where is Mystogan?"

"He's on a mission, why?" asked Makarov.

"Could you get in contact with him? In order to keep Jellal here safe we need to take advantage of his appearance and attitude." said Yoko.

Laxus smirked, "Now that's a great idea. If we have Jellal use Mystogan's outfit and coordinate their movements then Jellal will basically disappear."

The blonde wizard saint snapped his fingers, "Exactly ... alright Liling, let's remove these threads."

XXXXXXXXXX

"What the fuck ... is this for real?" Tsunade gasped as she flipped through the pile of medical records. "This can't be right. The pain alone from only a few of these ... acts, would kill someone and you say Naruto-"

"Yoko ... his name is Yoko." muttered Minato as he leaned against the door, "and yes, all of that was done to him ... it was caught on tape."

Tsunade looked very disturbed, "You're joking, right? Tell me this is a sick joke."