Internship Pt 2

1:15am

Homura and her father continued there walk around the outer suburbs of Tokyo. Other then the robbery in the morning it had been quiet, not many villains were out.
Homura rubbed the sleep from her eyes and reagusted the goggles on her head before running to keep up with her Katsuki. "You getting tired?" "No of course not!" "Ha good a real hero needs to awake and alert at all..." Katsuki stopped his lecturer and looked up at a tall building. Homura look up too to see someone standing on the edge. "Is he going to jump!?" "I don't know be we need to get up there" Katsuki grabbed Homura's hand and they rushed up the stairs to the unknown man. "Oi you ok man?" The hero asked when they got to the roof. "Ah Katsuki Bakugou and Homura Bakugou-Kirishima, What a catch." The man turned around showing a thick purple fringe under his black hood. "Wait I know you! Your The Master" Ground Zero yelled. The young man pulled out a small box with a button on it. "DAD ITS A BOMB!" Homura grabbed her father and covered them in a layer of Lava before turning it back to rock in an attempt to shield them from the blast.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Katuki opened his dark crimson eyes and looked around at the creator around him. He sits up with a grunt and his attention was immediately turned to his half countionus daughter being picked up by Izuki. "NOOO" He flew over to them and creates a barge explosion making the villain fly backwards. He shook the small blonde girl to get her to wake up "dad...?" "Homura can you stand!?" She nodded and her father helped her to her feet "then run. Get back up!" A dark mist appeared around The Master and out walked 3 Villains Yuki sent with them and Hera. "I'm leaving the kid to you" Hera nodded at her friend before running after Homura who was running away to get help.

-

Hiro walked out of the shower into the living room. They had just gotten back from a long day of training and Hiro was just about to head to bed to rest up for tomorrow when he caught a glimpse of the tv All Might was watching.

"WE HAVE CONFIRMED THERE ARE 5 VILLAINS IN TOTAL. PRO HEROES RED RIOT (THE NO. 7) ERAZERHEAD AND SHINZO ARE ON THERE WAY BUT IT WILL TAKE AWHILE BEFORE THEY ARRIVE ON SCENE.THEY HAD ALSO CONFIRMED THE IDENTITY OF RED-PELE AS GROUND ZERO'S 15 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER HOMURA BAKUGOU-KIRISHIMA  A UA FIRST YEAR STUDENT AND WINNER OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL."

"All Might! That's my friend!" They both watched the news for a few minutes before hero grabbed his hero costume and started running to the door. "You man where are going?" "I need to help her!" All Might grabbed Hiro's shoulder stopping him from running out "All Might please let me go!" He pleaded "no it is my job as a teacher to protect you." "I know but I know who strong these guys are and how can I call myself a hero if I sit back and watch my best friend get kidnapped and murdered. I need to help her" he shouted back with tears in his eyes "... be careful... Hiro"

-

Homura's face was slammed into the broken wall by Hera. The stone wall gave the blonde girl a red and purple buses on her tan cheeks. She sat on the floor as Hera set her knife on fire and throw her arm back together ready to stab her opponent. Homura closed her eyes but instead of a knife to the face she got splattered with warm red blood. "Pa...?" Red Riot stood over her shielding her. She hardened his back just enough so the knife didn't his anything but it did still sliced his skin. The red hero turned around and glared angrily and the young Villain. "Not my goddamn daughter bitch." His whole body harden into an unrecognisable rocky rage monster. Homura once again started running hoping no more villains would get in her way.

Katuki was being held down by two large muscle covered villains and Izuki placed his hand on the hero's chest. "Kill Red Riot" The Purple Villain commanded as both of their eyes glowed a light blue. They let go of Ground Zero and he sprinted over to his husband who was fighting Hera. "Kat? Are you o... GAHHK" Eijiro was thrown back by an explosion created by Katuki, he was still using his quirk so the impact didn't hurt him but he was still in shock. "Katuki! Come on babe it's me!" The redhead tried to reason with is reampaging husband as he didn't want to fight him.

Homura was almost at the clearing where the press and cops were waiting for the to bring the villains out but once again she was stopped. All 5of the villains blocked her path. In an attempt to scare them she melted all the rocks she held on her belt to create a title wave of lava but her opponents didn't flinch. She couldn't attack with the huge amount of lava as she was to close to the police and spectators and could acadentally splash them. She was stuck. Seemingly out of no were a loud click followed by a explosion of electricity separated the line of villains, Homura looked up to see a familiar smiling face. "KAMINARI!? What are you doing here dumb ass!?" "Saving you idiot! And I bought friends!" The next generation of heroes came over the broken building to save there friend.

Cloud, the flying hero (Hiro Midoriya)
Storm, The Icey hero (Mio Todoroki)
Kinzoku, the metal hero (Toda Iida)
Shadow, the transformation hero (Haru Tokoyami)
Boom box, the electric hero (Sara Kaminari)
Tails, the invisible hero (Yuuto Ojiro)
Slime ball, the sticky hero (Niko Meneta)
Shooting star, the shining hero (Yuko Aoyama)
Psyche, the memory hero (Katsuko Aizawa)

The jr heroes club

—————————————————————————————————

I know there Hero names are shit, but what ever