3. We Meet Again

Pharaoh

We finish setting up two card tables and moving some of the living room furniture more up against the wall. Everybody was already here except for Jordan. He explain he was with his girl, who he was bringing to the kickback. Once we were done we all sat back smoking a blunt. playing music, and eating pizza before anyone came.

After an hour and some change people started arolling through. It wasn't long before some of our LBs and some of the Ks where packing out our townhouse. I was in the kitchen with King and Zucca talking with some of my home girls when Jordan walked in with his arm around Gianni and her LSs behind her.

"I know you lying!" Zucca yelled

"Fuck you nigga" Jordan laughed as he came over and dapped us up

"Gianni you really have this nigga a chance?" I laughed hugging her "He just as bad as me"

"Bitch fuck you!" He pushed me "I ain't shit like you"

"Jordan is well aware that I'm crazy and will fuck his life up if he play with me" she shook her head "I'm finna get a drink"

She walked off and went over to Essence who was on her phone looking uninterested in the festivities. I smirked at her before turning my attention back to Jordan.

"Why you ain't tell me—"

"We been kicking it for a minute but I mean I thought y'all noticed"

"Did you tell her—"

"Of course not! But if it ever come out I don't know shit about it my dude! Y'all know Gianni crazy!"

"She not—"

"No nigga she is certifiable! And apparently Essence can be worse" he shrugged "She always been chill around me but Gianni and Kira always joking about her being the craziest of the line"

"She can't be that bad" Zucca chuckled "Kira definitely the worst of the twelve with her crazy ass"

"Aye I tried to warn you" he shook his head

"I got it man"

I smirked before heading over towards Essence, Gianni, and Kira.

"Hey Sis" I hugged Kira

"Hey bro" she shook her head

"What's good ma" I nodded at Essence

She shook her head and nodded back. Gianni laughed while pulling Kira away who gave me a thumbs up.

"Still don't want to get to know me"

"What do you get out of this?" She put her phone in her pocket before looking at me "I mean it's not like we saw each other before yesterday sooooo—"

"I can see a beautiful girl and wanted to get to know her better?"

"But why?"

"Well honestly you're beautiful and I just wanted to talk to you. Thought maybe we could be friends"

"Friends? Riiiiiiiggggghhhht" she laughed

"I'm serious Ess! Plus I always wanted to meet my club"

She smirked at me before looking down. She might be chocolate but I knew she was blushing about it. As I told them it'll be a piece of cake.

"I don't need new friends Pharaoh. Thanks though"

She walked away with her hands in her back pocket. Baby girl was the definition of hate to see her go but love to watch her leave. I was so caught up in watching her walk out to the backyard I didn't notice Harmony walk up to me. I been smashing Harmony since last year before I went on line. She was the only chick from the game I kept messing with. We had an understanding and she knew I wasn't trying to be her man. But of course she would slip up sometimes. I just wouldn't talk to her for a minute until she got her shit together. This was actually our first time speaking in two or three weeks.