seventeen

i still cant believe i couldnt fool u guys into thinking that kookie will kill jin or convert him by force 😪 ugh we stan smart readers!

Seokjin wakes up feeling really sick and he runs into the bathroom. He spills out all the contents in his stomach into the toilet and he bursts into a fit of coughs. He notices a lot of blood mixed with the food he shoved down his throat last night and he cringes in disgust before he spits out the pieces in his mouth.

"What is going on?" a panicked Jungkook enters the bathroom.

"I vomited. Wanna see?" Seokjin says in a sarcastic tone, his voice croaky and slightly hoarse.

Jungkook says nothing as he rips some toilet paper and wipes Seokjin's mouth. He discards the used paper and lifts the beta up before flushing the toilet. He even applies some toothpaste to Seokjin's toothbrush and hands it to the werewitch.

"What the hell?" Seokjin mumbles, confusion overflowing his mind early in the morning and making his head spin a little.

"What did you eat last night?" Jungkook asks out of concern.

"The real question is: what didn't he eat last night?" Taehyung says as he suddenly appears in the bathroom. "This little shιt would've shoved the whole table down his throat if he stayed in the kitchen any longer."

Seokjin rolls his eyes and starts brushing his teeth.

"What are you doing here, Taehyung? I did not give you permission to enter my room," Jungkook says, a little annoyed.

"So it's okay when you barge into my room when the door's closed but I can't come into yours when the door's wide open? Hypocrite!" Taehyung shouts, "Not to mention you always show up in my bathroom when I'm taking a shower!"

Jungkook scowls and says, "Leave. You are not supposed to be here."

"Make me, bitch."

Jungkook gives Taehyung a challenging look and Taehyung just imitates it. Inhaling heavily, Jungkook grabs Taehyung by the ear and drags the immature hybrid out. Taehyung keeps repeating ouches and sorries and Seokjin almost chokes on the toothpaste in his mouth because he wants to laugh. When he hears the door slam before a lock clicks, he knows Jungkook managed to get rid of Taehyung.

"What did you eat last night, beta?" Jungkook asks, standing in the bathroom.

Seokjin spits out the toothpaste and rinses his mouth before he says, "I ate a lot like usual but I drank a shιt ton of your blood as well. Not the best combination, as you can see."

Jungkook hums in response and disappears before he reappears in two seconds with a clean towel and new clothes.

"Seriously? You're being nice after you almost drained my blood last night?" Seokjin says with disbelief before he chuckles humourlessly. "Wow... You really are a weird one."

"I am sorry. It was not my intention," Jungkook apologises sincerely.

"Then what was your intention, huh? One minute you're being so nice to me and the next you try to kill me. Make up your damn mind!"

"You tried to kill me too, did you not? And you still want to," Jungkook points out, holding the towel and clothes.

"I have a reason to want you dead. Don't forget that you killed my dad and my pack, whether it was by your own hands or according to your demands," Seokjin says, keeping his arms on his sides.

Jungkook purses his lips and hangs the items on the rack before he disappears, shutting the bedroom door on his way out. Seokjin just rolls his eyes and closes the bathroom door before he undresses himself and gets in the shower. The dizziness comes back but he ignores it as he scrubs his body so hard to the point he draws blood but the scratches heal quickly.