two

↠ "𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝙸 𝚊𝚖?" "𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝"... 𝙷𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚠 ↞
- -
<z a c h>
I walk out the class alone since my friends don't have anymore classes with me. I turn the corner avoiding the crowded halls. "Ayo fag" A voice booms and my back connects with a wall of lockers.
I shut my eyes not wanting the tears to spill due to the pain. "I-I ain't a f-fag" I stutter trying to lie.

"You got money today" I open one eye to see its Alexander the the schools football team quarterback.
"N-no" I lie again as he slams into the lockers even harder into the lockers.
I let a tear fall. "O-ok" I reach into my pocket and get out my only 20 and hand it to him as he snatches it out my hand. "W-what am I-I going to eat" my lip quivers.

"I don't know and I don't care. Dylan go ahead and finish him" Alexander says walking off with my money.

I stand against the lockers as Dylan nuzzles his face in my neck. "P-please stoP" I beg as Dylan ignored me and reaches in my pants squeezes me down there so tight I fall over and clutch my dick.
I let the tears fall once they leave. I felt so violated I just wanted to die.

I crawl and sit up against the lockers just crying my eyes out in that very moment.

Laughter was heard around the corner as I sat there crying. "Are you okay" a familiar soft voice spoke as the significant other lifts my head up gently with his index finger under my chin.
I sneak a glance and then move my head and look back down once I found out it was Jack.
"N-no" I stutter as I'm being helped up onto my by Jack.
"What happened, if you don't mind me asking" He question's me softly like I'm going to break any moment.

The butterflies shit.
I don't mind you asking. I don't mind at all, it's just I'm scared of speaking and letting you further into my heart.
You are with her, Gabriela, and I'm just an ordinary fag who's in love with you secretly.
You only notice me when you want to.

"Nothing I'm f-fine" I walk to the side and away from Jack with my head down.

this is so unhealthy
he's never going to like me
why do I love you this much
The way you walk
talk
act
dress
the way you amaze me everyday, you're always on my mind and it's unhealthy.
I'm failing 3 classes
I'm isolating myself from my friends
Just so I can daydream and sleep and have these lucid dreams of you and me together in an alternate universe.

"Did your mom buy the apple juice" Daniel immediately question's me as I sat at the lunch table in between him and Jonah.

"No why do my mom always have to buy apple juice" I reply resting my chin on my hand with my elbow on the table.

"Because my mom says too much apple juice is unhealthy, but she's wrong and I love my apple juice" Daniel explains as Jonah shakes his head in disappointment in Daniel sneaky behavior.

Corbyn sat across from us working on his chemistry homework " so zach is like you're apple juice dealer?" Corbyn lifts an eyebrow taking a second break from his work before going back to it.

"Exactly" Daniel agrees as Jonah decides to speak up "What does Zach get in return" Jonah says taking the words right out my mouth.

"Yeah what do i get" I repeat the question as we all look at Daniel. "Chipotle on the house" Daniel says with so much happiness in his decision on what he should give me in return.

"Oh gosh, I feel bad for Ryan" Corbyn chuckles shaking his head. It took awhile, but Jonah caught on and laughed in sync with Corbyn.

Daniel just shrugs "what do you mean, why you feel bad for him" I ask corbyn as he glances up at me and back at his work.

"Daniel is giving you chipotle burritos in return, and chipotle is known to give people diarrhea. You share a bathroom with Ryan..." Corbyn tried to get my slow ass to understand.

"Ohhh, pfft he will live" I shrug it off as I steal one of Jonah's cookies from his plate. He smacks my hand away quickly though "get your own Zachary" Jonah glares.

"oUCh, also don't call me Zachary. Instead call me Zach please and thank you" I reply getting up a little. "I'm going to get something to snack on be right back" they nod in response as I head to the vending machine to grab some ice chips.

"Thank youuu" A feminist voice speaks from behind grabbing the ice chips.
"Uh those are for me" I reply "and now there for me, you have a problem with that" Gabriela tests me.
"n-no" I put my head down and go back to my friends and out table to find Jack there.

I sit next to corbyn and across from jack keeping my head down low.
Corbyn kicks my leg from under the table. "What idiot" I whisper yell at Corbyn
"He's staring at you" Corbyn whispers yells at me back.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

↠ 𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙰 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜↞
- -
<j a c k>
It's like he's an fallen angel, perfectly imperfect. How come I never noticed before, he's beautiful. I can tell he's broken though, broken like glass.

I wonder what he's thinking about and does he know I think about him most times, and I don't know why.

When I'm with Gabriela, I think about him. Think about how I just wanna hug him and hold him and make all the pain he's going through go away.

He deserves the world, and I'm going to give it to him. I'm going to try and talk to him, and then maybe one day he will feel as happy and energetic.

One day those beautiful light brown eyes of his would shine. Maybe one day he will show them.

Oh I pray and live for that
One Day.

~ ~