fourteen(edited)

"𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴
𝘈𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘴"
- -
<z a c h>

I look around at my surroundings to see I'm in an all white room with a monitor that is currently annoying the fuck out of me.

I feel something breathing on my neck and I look to see it's jack nuzzling his face into my neck. I smile a little and hesitate, but end up touching his curls.

he's so cute I wish I can be officially his, but we are technically just friends who kiss each other behind his girlfriend back.

I know he's going to go back to her and that's going to be hard. To let him go knowing we aren't together. I'll live though, and as for now I'm just going to enjoy waking up next to him.

"morning baby" he says lowly as he pecks my lips and I peck them right back.

"so he's been arrested and you're mom put a restraining order on him" Jack says as I smile and feet are heard stomping in my room.

"you don't stop do you zach?!"Gabriela says fuming.

"Excuse me" I reply looking at her like she's dumb as for Jack he just looks annoyed.

"You just love taking my man DONT you" Gabbie says balling up her fists.

"Gabriela-" Jack starts, but gets cut off by Gabbie and he just listens to her.

"Shut it Jack Jesus fuck, because you love Zach don't you" Gabriela says targeting Jack and bringing him in the conversation.

"No, what?! That's not the case I don't like or love Zach at all please believe me babygirl" Jack says quickly jumping out the bed and grabs Gabbie by the waist and that's when I realized this bitch played me.

Like always
he goes back to her

"Fine, just don't cheat again on me with that faggot" Gabriela says and he just nods.

"Let me just collect my things and I'll meet you out back" Jack says as she nods and goes out the room.

"I'm so sorry Zach about her I-" I just completely ignore him "zach?"

"Save it Jack, I don't care" I reply completely lying because I'm in fact no over him at all. That's what happens when you're in love.

Jack walks out and I break down.

- -
<j a c k>

*at gabbie house*

I plop done on the couch as Gabriela come out in her cheerleading costume she can't even fit.

She comes over and sits on the couch and I groan knowing what she wants me to do. I hate this so much, in fact I hate making love to her when I don't even love her.

I'm scared to admit, but I love Zach and I'll never say it out loud because my parents will disown me and they already hate me enough.

I open her legs, but then I stop
"I have to do homework, see you at school" I lie as I grab my shit and out the door I go.

So it's true
I like dick

- -
<z a c h>

"It's going to be okay little bro" Jonah says patting my back as I cry into the flat hospital white pillow.

No it's not
I love him
I have let him in so many times
Kept on falling for him
I'm in love with him
He made me feel loved for once and it was all just an act
he doesn't like me
who would pfft

"Yeah" I reply simply sniffing a little and wiping my eyes.

"I guess Jonah was right he was fucking with your feelings" Daniel says sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Now you all know how Pluto feels when the scientists or whatever the freak they want to call themselves keep messing with its feelings. All Pluto wants is to feel included with the other planets, but because of his size he keeps getting discriminated of being a true planet" Corbyn informs us as we all glance at him like he has three eyes.

"Then you have corbyn besson talking about pLANETS" Jonah says laughing a little with me as Corbyn looks down sad.

"Don't mind them I understand and I love you for your scientific facts" Daniel says making Corbyn smile.

"awww" me and jonah cooed and laughed teasing them a little.

"Come on corbyn help me find some apple juice" Daniel says grabbing his wrist and pulling him along.

I need a jack hug so badly

"So, you're in love with him. I don't get it what's so good about him" Jonah asks me sitting in a chair near my hospital bed.

"I don't know I just love him and even though he's been playing a lot of games. I still love him" I reply wishing Jack was here.

"Wow, maybe one day he will love you back" Jonah says looking at me.

I just nod and look at the time and back at Jonah. "One Day" I reply

~ ~
wHOO wEE another chapter
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

~ ~ wHOO wEE another chapter 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡