twenty-two(edited)

"𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘦"
- -
<z a c h>

"i love you" I say to Jack as my mom starts to drive through Georgia.

Corbyn and Daniel in the back playing uno and Jonah in the front catching up on his Harry Potter with his headphones in.

LIL SMUT WARNING

"I love you too" Jack replies as he kisses my lips and I kiss back.

He starts deepen the kiss and lick the bottom of my lip. Thank god my mom can't hear the tiny moan coming out of my mouth as I let him slip his tongue inside my mouth over twenty pilots playing over the radio. I start to lean my back against the door as Jack starts planting kisses along my jaw. I bite back a moan as he continues down to my neck.

"uno out favorite female dog" Corbyn yells from the back seat.

"Aw man, no you cheated" Daniel replies to Corbyn as I lay down on the second row seats with jack hovering over me slightly.

"No way, I so do not cheat. You're just mad because I'm better, but it's ok I still love you.... bro" Corbyn replies as Daniel sighs deeply.

Jack starts to suck hard on sweet spot on my neck. It's really getting hard not to moan as he continues to suck on another sweet spot. I soon enough let out a moan hoping my mom didn't hear. Jack and Me soon gets carried forgetting where we are at and he soon lifts my shirt up just a little after getting my consent to do so.

He plants kisses down my stomach and below my belly button.

No one fucking sees you and jack
ikr

"Let's just ask Zach to see who he thinks is lying. I mean he's always good at detecting who's lying and who's not" Corbyn replies back to Daniel.

"I agree" Daniel replies and they sit a little mort looking over the second row seat chair.

"Hey Z- oH mY gOd are two really MAKING OUT RIGHT NOW. GROSS GROSS PDA" Daniel screeches grabbing his sister Anna's pillow pet he stolen for the trip to Florida and hits me and jack.

"ouCh DAnIel" Jack grumbles and gets off of top of me.

Jonah soon turns around and focuses his sight on my neck. His eyes soon grow big "IS THAT A HICKEY I'm sorry ARE THOSE TWO HICKIES ohhh jAcK you're going to get it" Jonah screeches as my mom starts to turn the music and stop the car.

"JONAH STOP" Corbyn yells as Jonah tries reaching in the back to tackle Jack as I'm blocking Jack.

"GET HIM" Daniel screeches as I'm yelling no.

"Look you five doofuses we have 9 more hours of being cramped up in car all together. We are 9 HOURS FROM THE HOTEL and you all have no calmed down YET. So calm down and reLAX. Jonah watch you're Harry Potter, Corbyn play fucking uno with Daniel and Jack stop making out with my son while I'm in the car. Just bear with each other for 9 HOURS please because your GIVING me a headache" My mom argues as we all slowly place are backs against our own seats and finally quieting down.

"Yes Mom" we all say in sync, and yes they call my mom their mom and she's okay with it.

"Thank you" My mom replies starting the car back up and pulling back on to the road as we all go back to what we were doing
••••••