twenty(edited)

"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘺
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘥
𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘺
𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘳, 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦, 𝘧𝘪𝘳𝘦"
- -
<z a c h>

"Sweetheart pack up we are leaving for Florida- oh uhm" a feminine voice is heard in my room as I turn over slightly and see my mom at the doorway of my bedroom.

"oh hi uh right, Jack wake up" I say quietly to jack shaking him a little and then shaking him hard so he can wake up.

"well he's not going to wake up, but what is that you need mom" I ask politely.

"I need you to pack, I thought I told you we were leaving today and you invited your friends to come on the trip with us" my mother informs me as if I remember her asking me to ask them.

"yeah right, but is it okay if jack can come too. His parents really didn't accept him and kicked him out for good. I was actually wondering if he could uhm you know, stay here with us" I reply to my mom as Jack stirs in his sleep with little curls falling in his face. I push away from his face a little and look back up at my mom to see she is looking at us two with adoration in her eyes.

"He really makes you happy doesn't he" she asks me but I just shake my head.

"He doesn't just make me happy he makes me feel like I'm on top of the world. Like I can accomplish anything I can dream of, and like I'm worth loving. He loves me and I love him too. He calls me his sunflower which symbolizes adoration, loyalty and longevity. It also symbolizes true faith. I'm in love with him mom and I want to be with no one else, but him. I know I'm safe with him around and I knew that since day one. The day I met him at the park, and some might say he was hideous because of his boy cut and rectangular glasses. I didn't look at that though, I knew his personality was beautiful and he's going through a lot and half of the stuff I don't know. He doesn't have to tell me those stuff though, I'll just be there for him when he needs me and always be by his side. So no he doesn't just make me happy and someone who just makes you happy isn't someone you know truly love half the time. You know truly love someone when you're willing to be hurt by them, and willing to go through all the hardships if it meant that One day you will end up with the love of your life. If it meant that One Day you will grow old with them. You know you truly love them also when they make you smile when no one else can. I was willing to lose everything for him. He played so many games mom, but I was willing to forgive him because I know that I couldn't be mad at him too long due to me loving him so much. I opened my heart for him and he stolen my first kiss and I'm not complaining because I loved that first kiss. He loves me and I can tell, do you know how I can tell. Before he would kiss me in private like he was scared of being gay or like scared of even being around me, and on the field after his first score he kissed me in the middle of the field in front of his homophobic parents and bitchy ex girlfriend. He knew he was going to get kicked out and hurt, but he kissed me anyways because he said he loves me and I believe him. One day the world will know that we are officially together and that I'm his and he's mine" I reply with all my heart and feel a hand in my hand. I look down to see Jack holding my hand and looking up at me.

"I love you so much" Jack says and I smile at him mouthing that I loved him too.

I look back up at my mom and see her crying "mom are you ok" I ask really concerned.