thirteen

"𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳
𝘛𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘢𝘳 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦
𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴
𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘳"
- -
<g a b b i e>
{a/n; haha new pov bitches}

"You think I don't know they're sneaking around. That bastard is just trying to mess with my boyfriend, and I don't know who he think he is but I'm not allowing this. I need to get some payback hmm" I say to my group of friends as they all brainstorm with me.

"I overheard he say to that guy with the tooth gap and false blond that he highly dislikes and don't get along with his father, and I'm quite sure his father don't know about Jack..and then we can get Gavin to change Zach's info to his so wtv jack texts 'zach' will go to Gavin" Rachie my sister informs me as my eyes grow wide.

"Yes, that's so good let's go" I reply grabbing their hands and dragging them along.
—-

After about a few minutes of walking we finally come upon Zach's house.

aHA time for payback

I go up to the door and knock on the door as it swings open I start my acting.

"I came to check up on my boyfriend Jack. He's always here and I heard YOUR SON ALWAYS be trying to get into MY BOYFRIENDS PANTS" i screech like an angry man and I see his fathers face turn red.

"I'm sorry about my ignorant son, I'll have you know you're boyfriend wouldn't be fooling around with my son" He says as I nod kindly and sashay away.

bingo.
- -
<z a c h>
(20min later)

"This is my stop, so I will see you tomorrow unless you want to come in" I say glancing up at Jack as he kindly smiles down.

"Yeah sure I can com-" Jack was cut off by a familiar voice at the door.

"No need to come in, Jack that's you're name right. You're girlfriend might want to spend some time with you and excuse my horny faggot son" My moms boyfriend says pulling me into the house.

Jack glares at him as I'm being dragged in and the door slams in on his face.

- -
<j a c k>

I get a notification from zach saying he's in his room and ok and that he will see me tomorrow.
Even though he clarified that he was ok I have a feeling he's not

- -
<z a c h>

° ABUSIVE BEHAVIOR °

"You EMBARRASSED ME YOU STUPID ASS CUNT" he says pushing me to the ground and smacking me hard on the face.

"N-no I swear WE ARE ONLY F-FRIENDS" I yelled back by accident as my lip starts to open up. I turn around and try crawling away, but he grabs my ankle and yank me down.

My chin ends up banging on the floor and he repeatedly starts punching me as tears fall down. "G-GET OFF" I yell kicking him right in the balls and I get up grabbing a pan from the kitchen. Just as he comes my way I swing the pan up aside his head knocking him to the ground making him even more mad.