eight

"𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦
𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸...
𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦"
- -
<z a c h>

I roll over slowly, but instead of achieving my goal and getting even more comfortable I end up on the floor.

I groan in pain before easing my way onto my feet and standing tall. I stretch a little before getting ready.

I throw on a tee and pants as Ryan just walks in. I stop what I'm doing and go to turn him around guiding him back out. "Try that again bud, this time knock" I say to him as he stands behind the door knocking lazily.

"Now can I come in" Ryan groans in annoyance.
"You may not come in" I reply smirking a little as I lace up my shoes and open the door closing it behind me pushing him slightly out the way.

"What?! Why not" Ryan asks with shock lacing in his voice.

"Because I said so dUh" I reply as I walk into the kitchen downstairs opening up the fridge and taking out the milk for my cereal.

"But why?!" Ryan pressures the question even more.

can you just BE QUIET SHIT

"Because I said so Ryan that's why, plus no one is in there. If you want to enter a vacant room be my guest just don't touch my guitar" I reply as I put back the milk and hand him his cereal bowl and walk away eating mine.

Ryan rolls his eyes and stomps making me swear he's fiver years old. I swing my book bag over my shoulder and out the door I go.

Ryan and Reese gets a ride by my mom which is good for me because I did not feel like making a stop and risking being late.

"Jonah wait up!" I call out for Jonah once I see him walking inside the building.

In the corner of my eyes I see Jack tongue kissing with Gabriela after I specifically told him not to go back to her because she's bad.

Jonah turns to me about to greet me, but I just end up marching up to Jack and Gabriela. "Uh oh, Zach no stop" Jonah says urgently trying pull me back, but fling his hand off my arm and continue my way to the two.

"Jack you promised me you wouldn't go back to Gabriela" I inform him with glossy eyes as my voice breaks a little.

he broke his promise
why would he do that

"Zach it's okay, she's my girlfriend Zach I can't just not go to her" Jack explains as Gabriela crosses her arms with a sly smirk forming on her face.

"you told me you broke up with her though.." I reply playing with the rings on my fingers.

"I did, but I love her Zach" Jack says looking me in the eyes.

little did you fucking know you broke me

"oh, you fucking bitch!" I scream in anger as my voice cracks again a little.

"Excuse me." Jack bluntly asks crossing his arms.

"you think you can just come up to me asking me to dance and then when I get embarrassed by your bitch over there you come to my house saying you broke up with her. So you just start FUCKING AROUND WITH MY EMOTIONS WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE JACK. That bitch don't love you, she's a fucking slut that fucks the whole entire soccer team while in a relationship with you. I DONT GET HOW YOU CAN BE SO FUCKING STUPID, the fact I care sO much when you care sO little about me and how I'm doing is ridiculous. Gabriela could give two shits, she's using you IDIOT" I scream out of sadness and anger as my fist ball up and I turn around pushing pass the forming crowd.