fifteen(edited)

"𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘺𝘦𝘵, 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱
𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯' 𝘰𝘶𝘵
𝘖𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘰𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘷𝘰𝘳, 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺
𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸
𝘖𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘰𝘩 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩 "
- -
<third person>
*2weeks later*

Since Jack said he didn't like or love Zach around Zach by mistake, he and Zach have in fact have been avoiding each other. It's been 2weeks since they have spoken, kissed, hugged, cuddled, etc. and to be honest they're suffering low key.

Jack has been avoiding Gabriela as best as possible, and has grew angry around everyone. He's not the same anymore, and you can tell by the bags under his eyes.

Zach on the other hand has been dealing with things his way, and that's by crying under his covers.

- -
<z a c h>

"Come on you're getting up today bro. It's the weekend and there's an awesome party down the street going on before winter break" Jonah says pulling the covers off of me.

"No, leave me alone" I whine trying to pull the covers back over me, but soon fail.

"No, come on daniel and corbyn are already there and I told them I'll get you there. Here put this on and take a fucking shower you stink bro" Jonah says throwing me an outfit as I grab it and hop in the shower real quick.

I come out dressed in this and I tie up the laces on my doc martens.

"Good let's go now snail" Jonah says pulling me along as I exit the room and then the house

- -
<j a c k>

"Another shot of vodka please" I ordered as I grab the sliding glass and down it and one second.

"That's you're fifteenth one Jack no more" Eben says sliding me a glass of water instead as i down both thinking it's water.

I look and see Zach coming into the house party with Jonah. I sigh and look away yawning as Gabriela comes up to me and sits on my lap and I kiss her cheek.

"Hi baby" Gabriela says pecking my lips, but I don't peck her lips back.

"I don't love you I love Zach." I reply saying whatever the fuck I feel from my heart.

That's when she slaps me and eben gets up and leaves in shock. A girl handprint forms on my face as I get up angrily not caring if she fell and go upstairs to a spare room.