seventeen(edited)

"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯' 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘸
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯', 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘵𝘩
𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵, 𝘰𝘩, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵, 𝘰𝘩, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶"
- -
<z a c h>

My alarm soon goes off and I shut it off groaning as I get up to get ready for school again.

I put on some black ripped jeans and a white tee. I double over and lace up my vans before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

- -
<j a c k>

"So I just loop it like this Isla" I ask my little sister as she nods her head.

"Making bracelets are so freaking easy" I reply smiling a little as I finish making a bracelet for zach.

I used dark yellow and bright yellow and white for the letters. "Who's sunflower" Isla question's knowing that I don't call Gabriela that.

"Someone I used to talk to a lot" I frown as I put the bracelet to the side and put mine on with Isla.

"Oh crap you have school go get dressed so I can put you on the bus" I say ushering her out my room not caring there's like 50 colorful laces and tiny colorful beads on my bed.

I get dressed and then brush my teeth as I go to knock on Isla bedroom door. "Isla come on" I yell a little until she finally comes out and we race out the front door.

- -
<z a c h>

I go to my locker and open it up getting stuff and putting some stuff in there before making my way to my class.

I sit down in the middle near the window and look out. "Jack you're not in this class" Mrs Hathaway says.

Footsteps are heard as heads turn and he comes to me once again "I need to talk to you" Jack says below a whisper that only I can hear.

"You're disturbing MY CLASS TAKE IT OUTSIDE AND DONT COME BACK IN" Mrs Hathaway screeches as Jack just looks at her.

"I don't give a fuck because no one is even fucking listening" Jack yells back as I tap his shoulder he looks at me.

"That's rude" I reply to him quietly as I look at Mrs Hathaway fuming with literal fire almost.

"I don't care I just need to talk to you right now, please Zach" Jack replies as I glance behind him to see Gabriela fuming also.

"Well not now Gabriela is literally fuming" I whisper knowing he wouldn't want her to know that we are even chatting.

"I don't care about that either Zach. I just want to have a talk with you" Jack asks me sincerely.

I just nod looking him in the eyes as he grabs my hand and leads me out the classroom.

Mrs Hathaway slams her classroom door shut and I'm guessing I'm not allowed back in.

We go outside where most people eat for lunch.
"What do you want to talk about now" I say as I keep sliding one ring up and down on my finger.