six(edited)

"One day he'll grab him by his waist
And force them to meet face to face"

- -
<z a c h>

I start cleaning up my room and jam out to some P!ATD. My mind starts to wonder once more.

I wonder what it feels like to kiss jack avery, and if I will ever know what it feels like

can I just like get a sign if we are going to end up together already, I hate waiting.

I'm not a very patient person

well learn to wait because you will have to wait and see

I still don't know WHERE you came from, are like my second thought conversing with my thoughts right now

you can put it like that

so I should give you a name right because the thoughts you are converting with right now has a name also

oh yeah and what's theIR name

Zdong thoughts

did you just thought of that name

maybe, so do you want a name also

yes please, who knew you were kind

I'm kind all the time, and uhm you're name can be luna short for lunatic

a cool name I got and you can be aggressive with you're choice of words sometimes

I beg to differ -

My thoughts were interrupted when Ryan walks into the room with Reese. "You're turn to play dolls with Reese bro," Ryan says plopping down on a bean bag chair in the corner of my room.

"I'm-" Daniel comes bathing in my room in tears. "Guys get out my room please" I order them as they understood and left.

"Are you going to play with me later Zachy?" Reese turns to me before walking away as I nod and she shuts my bedroom door.

"Daniel .. what's wrong I never have seen you crying before," I say as he sat on the end of my bed.

"T-two things, on-one my parents a-are getting a divorce and I-I love Corbyn and I'm crying b-because of both it's just too much-" Daniel starts to ramble.

"WHAT THE FUCK, you're IN LOVE WITH CORBYN BESSON AS IN THE NERD CORBYN BESSON. THE ONE WHO IS OUR FUCKING FRIEND" I yell out of stress.

"ZACHARY DEAN HERRON WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD" My mom yells from downstairs.

"Y-yeah I love Corbyn besson..please don't hate me" Daniel's lip starts to quiver as I bring him into a warm hug.

He wraps his arms back around in response "It's okay, okay and as for your parents if you want you can spend the night at my house. Till at least you feel comfortable around your family, and while you're here I can help you out with this cRUSH of yours" I offer to smile a little as he nods a little smiling back.

"Thanks, Zach, thank you for always being a friend I could go to when I need help. I just didn't know if Jonah would like that he's friends with another gay and I couldn't go to Corbyn. I just didn't want Jonah to see me weak either, because I'm known to help others out not the other way around." Daniel replies wiping his tears away.

"Anytime, you're allowed to have emotions and Jonah and Corbyn could always agree. We are here for you, and I'm glad you came to me, promise me you let me know how your feeling instead of bottling your feelings" I reply trying to help one of my best friends.