eighteen(edited)

"𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘬
𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥
𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦
𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘮𝘦"
- -
<z a c h>

I look at myself wearing the jersey in the schools boy bathroom. "I look stupid, but hopefully he likes it" I mumble to myself.

"You look fine Zach" Jonah says rolling his eyes as he exit the stall.

Daniel nods and agrees with Jonah, but corbyn doesn't and has his face stuck in his books "corbyn how I look" I ask him but he doesn't lift his head up to look.

"Mhm oh yeah you look sO good bro" Corbyn says with his face still stuck in his books.

"Don't mind him he's stressing over the exams coming up" Daniel says and goes towards Corbyns ear whispering something that made him put his book down and giggle.

I glance over at Jonah smirking a little about Daniel and Corbyn's actions just now. To be honest I think they like each other, but too afraid to admit it to the other significant person.

Jonah sighs "well I'm going to get us some good seats on the bleachers. Anyone wanna come with" Jonah says about to walk out as Daniel and Corbyn rushes out with him.

"Oh yeah just forget me" I scoff as they apologize so fake. I turn around and look back at myself in the mirror.

"You look adorable don't stress about it" Jack says once I turn around to see who came in making me smile.

"Aren't you supposed to be on the field with your team" I say as he comes closer to me.

"Yeah, but I wanted to check up on you before the game" Jack replies hugging me from behind.

"I look so small it's not even funny" I say looking at myself.

"You look amazing though either way so don't worry" Jack says close to my ear making me smile. I turn my head around to look at him. He peck me on the lips as I peck back.

"thank you, you should go jack I don't want you're coach to yell at you" I reply as he sighs and steps away from me.

"okie then see you later sunflower" he pecks my lips before leaving. "see you and good luck" I reply as he winks my way and walks out the bathroom door.

I look over myself once more before leaving and making my way to the bleachers. "hi I'm here now" I say approaching the boys on the bleachers. Already I see two parents that are glaring at me suspiciously, and I think they're Jack's parents.

"Hey Jonah I think this jersey plan isn't working because Jack's parents keep eyeing me like I killed their son" I say quietly close to Jonah's ear.

He laughs a little "play it cool the game would be over soon don't worry" I just nod along and look to my far right to see Gabriela glaring at me and smirking "I swear to god I want to punch that bitch" I mumble angrily, but my friends hear me and turn to me looking at me like I'm crazy in sync.