seven(edited)

"And one day, he'll look into his eyes
And say that "You're my only light"
- -
<z a c h>

I look in the mirror and slap myself and grab my razor and slice my wrist just once.

I mean Gabriela is right, I am a faggot.
Stupid ass faggot.

I throw the razor out into the mini bathroom trash can as I open my bedroom door.

- -
<j a c k>

I start driving Gabriela home mad at her and mad at myself. My grip starts to tighten around the steering wheel as my mind races with thoughts.

I need to check up on zach
I hate that he was embarrassed like that
I also need to breakup with this bitch

"You know what, I can't do it" I say out of the blue with my eyes still on the road. Gabbie turns her gaze to me.

"Can't do what?" she questions lifting just one eyebrow as I keep my eyes on the road not wanting to flip because of how mad I am at her.

"You are such a bitch to everyone, it's like you're rude to everyone who isn't apart of your cheer squad. That's horrible, a horrible personality and I don't know what I was thinking when I asked you out. You had absolutely no reason to call out Zach, especially like that" I rant on and on as my hand tightens even more on the wheel as I see her giving me a bitch stink face.

"Shut the fuck up you sound stupid, you aren't breaking up. I got you on that fucking soccer team and I have done nothing, but show my undying love for you. Like I said you're not breaking up with me and it's funny that you think that you can get rid of me just like that." Gabriela laughs looking back out the window.

I pull off onto the side of the road. "Get out now" I unlock her door by reaching over and waiting for her to leave.

"What the fuck is your problem" Gabbie says with a shocked tone lacing in her voice.

"You are, aND I'm solving that problem. Get the fuck out my car right now" I reply tasing my voice just a little.

Gabriela makes the most meanest face ever glaring at me stone cold in the face "Wells that's too bad, remember karmas a bitch and you will get your karma for doing this to me you stupid son of a bitch" She argues back before opening the car door and slamming it closed behind her.

I let out a deep breath and make a u turn and go on down the road to Zach's house.
My sunflowers house.

- -
<z a c h>

"I got to leave, for good too. I'm sorry
"Why am I not good enough, like I don't get it what did I do wrong . Want me to make it up to you, I'll prove my loyalty even more. Just please Jack don't leave me, I need you to go on with life-"

I jolt awake and rub my eyes and groan in the headache that's forming slowly.
That was one of the worst lucid dreams ever, that just felt SO FUCKING REAL.

I pull back the covers and open my bedroom door as a knock was heard on the front door "mom you here?!" I call out hoping she's here so I can give her a hug before she leaves for work.