twenty-three

"𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦
𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘯
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘥
𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵
𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘦
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦"
- -
<z a c h>
*3months later*

I scroll through my phone seeing a notification pop up signaling me that Gabbie has posted a picture.

what the fuck why I still got her mother trucking notifications on

I click on her profile on Instagram and was starting to turn off her notifications posts, but my eyes glance at her most recent pictures.

It was a picture with her and Jack smiling together.

he told me he doesn't love her
so why the fuck he looks so happy with her

I glance at Jack and he looks back at me

"Hey Jack do you love me" I asked automatically off the bat. "Of course I love you z" he replies sounding truthful.

I think for a second before replying back " ok, where were you yesterday" I replying looking at the date the picture of Gabbie and Jack was taken.

Yesterday 4pm

"I was with corbyn all day yesterday" Jack replies as my heart shatters at the lie that escaped Jacks mouth.

"you're lying jack" I reply pulling at a string off my kneecap ripped jeans.

"how can you prove that?" jack asks as I let out a sigh. "You were with Gabbie yesterday at 4pm and she's kissing your cheek" I reply on verge of crying.

"I'm sorry, Zach like I said I don't deserve you" Jack replies sounding like he's about to cry.

"P-please forgive me, I promise I'll drop her completely just for you just don't leave me" Jack says crying in front of me.

"Why do you go back to her, I mean I try so hard to be someone I'm not for you. I try so hard to live up to your expectations. I try dressing more nice for you and I try so hard to get your attention. When all she does is treat you horrible, she slaps you and curses at you. She even yells at you and you argue with you. You still do deep down love her and I don't get it, just admit it you love her. You let her ruin everything. Jack you don't love me do you" I say looking him in the eye.

"I don't know why I go back to her, but I do know that I in fact do love you. I love you so much and I always have, when I first met you I loved you from the start. I didn't want to get hurt by someone I love, so I go and get hurt by Gabbie because she means nothing to me. If I go to you and get hurt by you I will break because I just don't love you zach, I'm in love with you" Jack replies as he wipes away a tear falling.

I push his hand slightly away "then stop going back to her please because I won't hurt you. I love you so much and I care about you" I reply as he inches closer to my face.

"I promise you this time I won't go back to her" He whispers close to my lips as I bite my lip a little.

"Don't lie to me please" I reply softly as he lays me back down.
"I won't ever lie to you again darling, I'm sorry and I mean it this time" Jack says as he brushes his lips against mine. "J-Jack my mom is home" I whisper as brushes his lips slowly over my neck while he rubs circles on my stomach. "So what" he whispers against my jaw pecking it as I put my hand against his bare chest pushing his weakly away.

"Jack please my mom can walk in and she wouldn't like the sight of you on top" I reply as he looks back half shocked.

"What she don't like me topping" Jack replies as I laugh a little.

"N-no I just mean like she wouldn't like seeing us this close at all. Like point blank" I reply trying to get him to understand.

He gets off of top of me and laying down beside me. "I understand, It's in fact getting late so get some rest okay?"  Jack says kissing my cheek as I nod and turn over with him putting his arm overtop of me.

His phone starts to ring and I look seeing it's Gabriela. I reach for his phone and turn slightly over handing it to him.

"I don't want to talk to her so you can delete her number if you want" Jack says with his eyes closed and his arm around me.

"ok then" I reply deleting the number and deciding to turn over and cuddle with him in my arms.

"I love you" he says softly as I smile a little.

"I love you too" I reply back smiling back as I drift off into sleep mode in the arms of my lover.

glad that I waited.
For just this One day of being in the arms of my lover.

Who knows maybe One day we will become a relationship, but for now being in his arms will do.

That's all I ever wanted.
Is to be in his safe arms.

THE END

~ ~