tweleve

"𝘐 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴
𝘙𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥
𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘮𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 "
- -
<z a c h>

I get up and roll over grabbing my phone. Unlocking it go straight to my messages wondering why jack wasn't here. He could have texted where he was going.

A notification bar slides up showing me that jack made a post. I click on the bar and my heart drops once I see the picture.

 I click on the bar and my heart drops once I see the picture

he's with gabbie.. and he looks happy

I let out a deep breath and get up out of bed throwing on sweatpants and tee shirt. I go downstairs to the bathroom and then I slip my feet into my checkered vans at the door.

"I'm leavening for school now see you later" I say to my moms boyfriend right before I walk right out swinging my backpack over my shoulder.

why is he with her
that's his girlfriend stupid
you're right and I shouldn't be messing with their relationship
I'm going to tell him we need to end whatever was going on and that the whole kissing and cuddling stuff needs to stop before it gets far.

There you go protect yourself because like always
I end up hurt and broken

I walk into my school and open my locker. I take a few deep breaths before walking over to Jack and Gabbie against the locker making out.

"you got this zach it's like ripping off a band aid" I say quietly to myself and tap jacks shoulder and when he doesn't budge I tap again even harder.

"What?!- oh hi Zach" Jack says realizing it's me.
Gabriela rolls her eyes as she scoffs "look what the cat dragged in" Gabbie says staring at me like I'm trash.

I start to feel a little small under her glare.
"Gabbie.."
"What?!"
"Stop." Jack replies rolling his eyes slightly

"May I uhm speak to you privately Jack.. please" I reply as I look at anything, but him.

Gabriela just scoffs and walks away "what's wrong z" Jack asks with a lace of concern in his voice.

I love you so much and I'm scared of going with this thing we do behind Gabriela's back any further. I don't want to get hurt and so therefore I need to let you go

yeah no just cut to the chase

"I think we should stop kissing, it's clearly not what friends do obviously. Therefore we need to just be best friends, because in the end someone is just going to get hurt and it's going to be me. You look really happy with Gabriela and I know you hate to admit it because she hurts you over and over again. I understand she's a total bitch and all, but you keep going back to her because you love her" I say all at once as he just stands there looking heartbroken.

now leave and don't look back
copy

I turn away and walk to my class "You're late Mr Herron? Shocker" Mr Young says as Corbyn in the back looks up shocked, but doesn't speak to me.

let them be mad you don't need them
ok whatever you say

I nod with a small kind smile at Mr Young before taking my seat in the front away from Corbyn.

"Ok class today we are going to be pairing up and working on a class- ExcUse me you weren't told to come in Mr Avery" Mr Young says eyeing like he's a piece of trash off the side of the road.

Jack just ignored the teacher and comes straight to me. The class starts to stare and I grow very self conscious since I'm in checkered vans, a black tee and sweatpants.

He comes towards me and grabs my hand and leads me out the class "you can't just take someone out whenever you please jack avery!" Mr Young yells as I'm literally being dragged out.

"Oh yeah, what am I doing now ? Taking him out the class" Jack replies as we enter the hall and guides me down the hall and around the corner.

"Jack where are we going slow down please" I say as I get tired of being dragged.

I look around and see a dead end and behind me lockers. "I want you Zach Herron" Jack says putting one hand against the lockers trapping me from going left.

I shake my head "don't start this Jack please" I beg him as I stare into his eyes that are staring back.

"I want you and only you. I don't care about Gabriela I could give a rats ass about her zach. I'm so glad I met you zach. I've been 100 times happier since I've met you. My mood is always at a1 when I'm around you and I never have had someone for not enough amount of years for them to impact my life for the greater good so much. You made me see things differently and I appreciate it so much till this day. You give me a version of life that I would have never thought of. You give me new definitions that I wouldn't have figured out on my own considering how dumb I am. You became my definition of perfection is and what love could be. I will always love you, you're smile, you're personality, and even when you get all old as fuck and no one can change how I feel about you. So please just stay by my side" Jack says all at once I he pulls me closer by my waist band on my sweatpants and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"I like you a lot zach" Jack says whispering close to my lips.

"I like you a lot too jack" i whisper back as he still has one hand against the lockers and another sliding his hand under my shirt holding me by the waist.

He inches closer rubbing his thumb against the my stomach. I whimper slightly because of his cold ring connecting with my bare skin.

He smirks and pecks my lips "now I have to get to 7th block, but I'll see you after ? If you want I can walk you home" He asks quietly as the bell rings and I nod my head.

"okie meet me out back near the soda machines love" Jack says as I nod.

"dokie" I reply as I go left and he goes right with both smiles on our faces.

~ ~
won't be able to update for a lot of hours
:,( until then hope you like this chapter.

[imagine a pic of jack bc I got no WiFi]