ten

"'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦
𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮"
- -
<z a c h>

"What do I WEAR" I yell as I throw clothes everywhere looking for the right clothing.

"Here wear this" Corbyn throws me my favorite evidence black tee and some black jeans.

"Love it thanks and you can wear what you got" I reply as I dress in front of Corbyn not caring. We are like literal brothers since we knew each other since pre k we would have the same bubble bath together. Jonah and Daniel would join during the slumber parties.

Jack wasn't in the picture till 8th grade.
That was the day Daniel caught me eyeing him, he was new to the district at the time.

"Already wearing what I got on" Corbyn says trying on my glasses. I zip my pants up and take the glasses off his face and put them back up.

"Come on we have to get going before m-" I get caught off by the front door opening and slamming shut. Loud footsteps were heard as my bedroom door flies open.

° ༶ ❀ABUSIVE CONTENT AHEAD°

"WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING ASSHOLE. T- ok ABOUT damn time you're shitty ass room is clean" In the corner of my eye I see a shocked and scared Corbyn looking at my father who is just standing there with a mean and dangerous look.

"I'm going to this party with my friend, and I'll be back in two hours" I reply hoping he would calm down and not hit me in front of Corbyn.

"No, you're not going and you're little friend is leaving" He replies crossing his arms.

"What no call mom she will agree on him staying I swear" I grab ahold of Corbyn's wrist.

"what did .. I say." He replies clenching his teeth. I let go of corbyn's wrist and glance at him as he runs out saying goodbye.

"I just want to go I promise I won't do anything stupid" I say as a tear falls.

"You let that asshole in here, what were you going to do with him also if I didn't come home" He replies forcing me to look him in the eyes.

"I was just cleaning and he was helping me clean" I reply wincing from his tight hold on my jaw.

"You're lying, and what did I tell you about lying" He says tightening his hold even more.

"T-to not do so because if i-i do there will be c-consequences. W-which is w-w-why I'm not l-lying b-because w-who would want t-that" I reply stuttering as I start to laugh nervously. My laughs soon turns into tears.

"YOUR LYING AGAIN?!" He screams in my face.

"N-no p-please I'm not l-lying" He punches me square in the cheekbone and I fall over holding the forming bruise.

"You don't leave this house, I'm picking up you're snotty sister from the bus and you're idiot brother brother from school. Then I leave for the bar you are to WATCH THEM AND DONT TELL NO ONE ABOUT THIS YOU HEAR ME" He informs me as I just nod vigorously.