Prologue

You recently moved to a new school and the change of scenery was a lot to take in at first, until you made some new friends, they were different to say the least but it was a nice, it was a good contrast to the prudes you use to know. Your roommate Yuna was super helpful when it came to settling into the dorm but after the first day she distanced herself and the two of you barely spoke.

The seven boys you'd met made life a lot easier when it came to fitting in at school but it's hard being friends with a large group of people especially when they were all boys, even more so when you have the urge to fuck each and everyone of them, you weren't innocent and you knew that having them around everyday couldn't have been good for your hormones.

The boys consisted of Jungkook the boy with the bunny smile and doe brown eyes, he was the first person you'd met at your new school and he made it one hell of an experience as he gradually eased you into his friend group, introducing you to his best friends Taehyung and Jimin first, who despite appearing composed, were the complete opposite, showing there idiotic side after only a few days.

Then came Namjoon, the intellectual of the group, he kept his grades high but his body count higher, sure he got around school but that's what charms and a high IQ will do for a guy so you couldn't blame him for eating the forbidden fruit when it was dangling right before him.

Jin was next, he was Namjoons bestfriend, they were inseparable and when word got out they had threesomes together, not a single person was surprised, aside from the principle of course who lost his shit when he got wind that his daughter had been skewed by the two of them during the holidays.

Lastly there was Yoongi and Hoseok, they were complete opposites but for some reason they were the perfect match. Yoongi was quiet and very timid when you first met him but when you became close friends with Hobi; who pulled you in with his radiating sunshine aura. Your blossoming friendship made Yoongi feel threatened and he activated his bad boy persona, letting you know that the position of Hoseok's best friend had already been filled.

The weekend had arrived and Taehyung decided to throw a sleepover in his dorm, previously they were restricted to boys only but this time he had made you the exception.

You were oblivious to why this time was any different but ignored any doubt and thought fuck it what's the worst that could happen. More time to spend with those angelic boys was just what your horny self needed any time of the year.

A/N: this story will include POV's so please don't get confused when it's released and look out for the bold cues. That is all that needs to be known for the story to make sense, I probably could have excluded the prologue but I didn't really like the idea of throwing the reader into a story without any context. So this is the teaser.