Wait for it...

"Jimin, truth or dare?" It took Jimin awhile to chose, he seemed to be weighing the outcomes of his choice. "Truth." He finally answered. "Who is better at fucking, Yoongi or Hobi?" Jimin froze, he didn't want to answer since it would end up hurting one of the twos feelings.

"I'm not answering that." He snapped. "Fine, I dare you to suck Taehyung's dick then." Jungkook laughed before sending a wink over to Taehyung.

Jimin looked down at Taehyung bulge and gulped, he already played with Hobi and Yoongi, another person wouldn't hurt. "I'll do it in the bathroom but not here for everyone to watch." He said while bringing himself to his feet, he grabbed Tae's hand and led him to the bathroom.

"How do we know they're actually going to do it." You asked, your eyes glistened as you stared at Jungkook. "Wait for it." He replied, lifting his index finger in the air. "Ah." "Fuck, Jimin." Jungkook wagged his finger at the flood of moans coming from the bathroom "that's how." He said before looking to Jin and gesturing him to take his turn.

"Truth or dare Kookie?" He asked, looking him up and down. "Truth." Jungkook replied, he seemed more relaxed without Taehyung around. "Who was your last wet dream about and what happened?" He rested his head on Joon's shoulder as he waited for the tea.

Jungkook looked at you shyly. "This is kind of awkward but it was about y/n." You bit your lip hearing his answer, letting your imagination run wild.

"She wrapped her plump lips around my cock and sucked me so good, licking the tip then taking it all the way back, I cummed so hard and she swallowed it all like a good girl." Jungkook explained, your cheeks turned red from hearing the way he talked about you.

"Well damn" Yoongi spoke up from out of no where.

"Y/n, truth or dare?" Namjoon asked, you knew Namjoon was a freaky little thing so you hesitated  for a moment but ultimately answered "dare" regretting it immediately.

"Don't worry I won't make you do anything too drastic" he paused "I just dare you to get rid of the pillow that's covering your lap and keep your pretty little legs spread like a whore for the rest of the game." He said pointing to the pillow that rested on your lap, covering your panties.

You reached down slowly and moved it, revealing your red panties for everyone to see, Jungkook's eyes lingered over the area as you moved your legs apart giving him the perfect view, his eyes were having trouble moving away.

"Namjoon, truth or dare?" You distracted him.

"Dare" he answered you bit your lip as you thought of a dare for him. "I dare you to whisper me a secret, that I don't know already." You laughed, it was silly but it was something. He shrugged like it was nothing and brought his lip to your ear.

He began mumbling and the other sat quietly as they watched your features change, a smile engulfing your features, You laughed as he continued whispering softly into your ear.

Jimin and Taehyung walked into the room watching the scene unfold before them. "Just in time" Taehyung said interrupting Joon, he waited until they rejoined the circle before continuing, he threw a glance towards Tae and then went back to his seat, triggering the continuation of the game.

"Truth or dare?" Yoongi said shooting his gaze towards Hobi. "Dare" he muttered in response, at this point it was obvious no one would chose the latter, there was no need for the truth option anymore.

"Get out those clothes and meet me in the bathroom." Yoongi demanded, he wasn't afraid to use a dare for his personal gain, they both stood up, Hobi stripped hastily and they left the room together, Jimin looked a little envious but he seemed tired from pleasuring Taehyung so he didn't complain.