snape

You wake up Monday you get ready quickly fixing your hair and putting your robes on you leave the cape on your bed and go downstairs to breakfast practically every student is there and every professor besides snape you smirk not able to wait to see him in his outfit but he doesn't show up you frown but go off with the other students to your class before dinner you have potions so every walks into the class to see someone with long black shoulder length hair but with different clothes on

( again here is the outfits hehe )  All the students start to mumble saying " where is professor snape who's the knew guy " snape bears it all and turns around leaning against his desk his hands on ether side of him on the desk ( come on he has to...

All the students start to mumble saying " where is professor snape who's the knew guy " snape bears it all and turns around leaning against his desk his hands on ether side of him on the desk ( come on he has to strike that teacher pose 😂 ) everyone gasps " I'm disappointed in everyone not recognizing their own professor " he pinches the bridge of his nose and someone raises their hand " yes ?" He says " well sir you wasn't turned to us and you are wearing different clothes...why are you wearing something different " the kid asks he looks away but he looks at you for a split second " because I chose to now turn to page 439 " ( yeah I know 394 but I changed it ) everyone turns to the page " liquid luck ...I want you to study it cause tomorrow we will be trying to make it and after you make it then you will be writing an essay either on how you made it correctly or how you failed it " he says and sit down at his desk starting to write as he does you take a few glances at him and notice that the outfit is slightly too tight on him the buttons are pulled tight and the sleeves are little tight on him not because he's fat no but you see he's in good shape his muscles are defined you think #if he stretches the wrong way those buttons are going to pop # as you think that you blush and you see snape look up and directly at you which makes you blush more he eases an eyebrow and you quickly look down at your book he smirks every so slightly and begins to write again after class everyone heads to the dining hall including snape but as you're about to walk in someone grabs your arm you turn to see snape he looks around " why were you staring at me during class " he asks you blush a bright pink starting to get flustered as you say " well I-I was thinking that I probably sh-should of gotten a larger shirt f-for you cause um ...well y-your muscles a-are kinda ...showing and y-you could rip the shirt if you wanted " he tilts his head and you quickly pull your arm away and walk in still blushing you sit down and  wit for dumbledore to make the food appear and he does soon snape walk in thee the door near the head table and he sits down dumbledore looks at him then at you giving you a wink and snape rolls his eyes as dumbledore chuckles finding it amusing after everyone eats he stands up speaking " before anyone leaves in two weeks we are having a masquerade ball so girls find your dresses and masks and boys find your suits and masks " all the girls squeal slightly and you roll your eyes at them you get up but Draco grabs your wrist stopping you " want to be my date ? " you feel someone's gaze and when you look around you see snapes gaze but you look back at Draco " l-let me think about it " you move away and leave headed to your room ( ok this is where your comments come in handy does she say yes or does she say no the one with the highest count wins )