The Meeting

This is actually not the first time Anna meet with Dave. Several years ago, it was the first time she met with Dave. Anna still remembered his eyes, hair, nose, facial expression, and all about him, she always said to him that he really look a like Daniel Henney (Korean American actor).

 Anna still remembered his eyes, hair, nose, facial expression, and all about him, she always said to him that he really look a like Daniel Henney (Korean American actor)

And now, Dave standing in front of her, smiling like always and his eyes always gentle to everyone.

"Ehem...so sorry for disturbing you guys, I just curious about the preparation, that's why I ask. Btw, who is the leader?" he said with smile.

Anna hesitate for a while, but then she move forward and introduce herself: "Hai, I'm Anna, the leader of this team."

Dave look at her, and Anna knows from his eyes that he shock too to meet with her here.

Dave than shake Anna hand and say: "Nice to meet you Anna."

Anna just smile and release her hand shake. On the other hand, Dave still look at her, until someone call him.

"Dave!! what are you doing? C'mon we need to meet with your dad first," said that person.

Dave turn around and nod, then he said to the team: "okay, please continue it, I will go now." He start walking to the door, but then he turn around and said: "Anna, I will meet you after the meeting." Smile and he walk out from the room.

It's quite obvious for her team that both her and Dave knowing each other, but her team especially Dean and Lisa doesn't want to ask about it right now, because their main focus now is for the presentation.

01.30 pm

The big meeting finally start, each team start to present their project to the board director. Anna and her team is the first one, and continue with Amelie, and the other teams. There're 5 teams in total and each of them really bring their best for the presentation.

The meeting finally finish at 4 pm, the board directors going to vote which of the project they're going to pick. Well, Anna is quite confident that their team going to be pick and maybe together with Amelie team. She can't say bad things about Amelie presentation after all, Amelie indeed a genius, same like Anna.

When Anna and her team want to back to their room, there's a voice calling for Anna.

"Anna, wait up!"

Anna turn around and see Dave running towards her and it make Anna lil confused but, then she sigh and say: "you guys can go first, I will catch up later." Her team just nods and go. Anna is waiting for Dave now, and thinking what topic he going to talk with her.

"Hai Mr. Dave, is there anything you want to talk to me?" Anna ask as soon Dave reach her.

Dave smile and then he say: "Yes, many things. I hope you can spare some time for me." And he asked Anna to follow him to his room.

Anna never thought that she going to meet with this man again, she doesn't know that this company belong to his parents. Anna just follow Dave to his room, not talking or ask anything, she just try to remember all memories that she have together with him. There's so many memories, happy, natural, and sad. Anna just remember how this man once make her life full of bliss, then turn it into sorrow.

Anna just close her eyes for a while to forget that sorrow in her heart, but she doesn't realize that she already in Dave room, and Dave just close the door behind her, when she hear a click, she then wake up from her daydreaming and turn around want to ask why is Dave bring him to talk, but before she could ask something happened.

"So, why you...," she can't finish her question, because when she turn, Dave already hold her waist and pull her close to him, and start to kiss her lips. Anna struggles try to release herself from Dave hug, try to resist the kiss, but it's hard for her, so she just stay quite, doesn't react to this man kiss or hug him back. Dave in the other hand realize what he is doing, and know Anna won't react with this kind of thing, but he doesn't care about her feeling, he just care about him (He remembered how Anna always told him that he was an egoistic bastard) and he smile between his kiss. 

Dave know his feeling for this woman, that feeling always with him for this past few years. It never ever changed, for him, Anna is the only one that understand him and always be with him, that's why he believe that Anna is he soulmate no matter what happened between them. Once again, he know this is a selfish thought of him, but he doesn't care. After a couples of minutes kissing Anna senseless, he release his lips from Anna and later he know, Anna slap him hard.