Rude, Blunt Kid Special|Interview

T : Marco, do you imagine falling for Star Butterfly?

Star : *scrunches nose in disgust* What kind of question is that? It's gross and don't tell me Zitco you're considering it? Because I swear I'll call the FBI on you, you creep!

Marco : There you go again with assuming things. I told you, I'm not interested in children like you. And why bother asking that question? I don't like kids and will never like one. I'm a person who does not like 2 or more age gaps.

T : Star, do you consider Marco your friend?

Star : Obviously not. He's just some loser I met at the park.

T : Jackie, why did you break up with Marco?

Marco : S-since when did Ja- jackie came here?

Star : Don't tell me, you really had a girlfriend? *laughs in disbelief* I thought it was your petty attempt in trying to make yourself look better!

Jackie : Does it really matter? That was all in the past and I just felt that the spark just died. Yeah, I may have liked him at some point, but I realize we were not compatible to be together.

T : Janna, when are you gonna appear and what role are you gonna play as?

Janna : I'm gonna appear soon! Unlike the other books where I was the weird, crazy chick.. I'm now the chill and reliable Janna!

T : Tom, are you gonna appear?

Tom : Yes. And it's gonna be a big hurdle when I do.

You can ask them questions in the comments and there will be four new characters to appear in the book soon.

Anyway, I'm grateful for the people who commented on the last chapter and said their thoughts about what could possible happen between Star and Marco.

Yes, they have a four year age gap. And imagine a twelve year old and sixteen year old in a relationship-- coughs* similar coincidentally to Danielle Cohn or whatever her name is.

One thing I can only give away as of now is that....I am sure that you won't be calling the FBI..understand?