E P I L O G U E

C h a p t e r  T w e n t y

S e a l e d  t h e  B r a t ' s  h e a r t

Where would I be if I haven't met her? Would I have became a woman hater or would have spent the rest of life becoming a loser closed and isolated by my room if I hadn't  went out to the park.

I didn't know why I thought about running to the park. I could've  either ran back to my home or stood there frozen, but my feet carried me to the park without any hesitation. As I had a break down with trying to cope up with reality, she came.

I never saw her more than just a brat who had so much issues, trust issues that is. Her constant way of pushing people away from her, her hurtful words and distance. But I somehow earned her trust.

Why I liked her? I don't know. She was three years younger than me and she was still a child. I know better than that but why did I still persisted with my feelings? What did I see in that rude, blunt kid?

But I knew the reason why. No one's ever made me so happy being with someone. She was so honest, she wasn't holding back what she thought of me and I didn't feel the need to hide my true self. I didn't realize that I had grown attached to her. She was the only one I would think about, my mind would be looking for her and awaiting for another day with her.

She was pretty, I could say. She has long, lucious blonde hair, pure blue eyes that reminds you of the sea and a glowing smile if she ever did smile. But she became beautiful when she grew to the right age. Her features enhanced and it made me more conscious to be with her.

I thought  that her feelings were shallow. I thought that not even a month passed and it would fade. But she proved me wrong. She consistently loved me all those five years, waiting patiently until we could finally be together.

All those years, penting up my urges, just made me love her more to the point I can't imagine a day without her. Then she finally turned eighteen, and we started dating.

I never felt so happy to finally be officially dating the girl  I've been waiting for so long. To hold, hug and kiss her without any concern to what other people might say. To hold her and be proud of who she is to me.

Meeting up with parents was the hardest part. They disagreed with our relationship right off the bat, saying that an arrange marriage is bound to happen between her and Tom. She persisted but her parents wouldn't listened to her.

But after a year long of trying to persuade them, they gave in. Star told her parents how she really felt and her parents apologized for their mistakes and how they thought they were making her happy with their choices.

"I love you, Star,"  I say out of context and she turns her head to look at me. "--why so suddenly?"

I shake my head, a smile that couldn't be wiped off my face. "I just wanted to say it."

She walks closer towards me and cups my cheeks. "I love you too, Marco. But really what were you thinking about...do you have doubts?"

I widened my eyes and shook my head profusely. "No! Why, do you have doubts on marrying me?"

She chuckles. "Shouldn't I be asking that? When did I ever doubted on loving you? You think I would've waited five years to finally be with you?"

"I was just thinking of how time really passed by," I say. "--how I met you at the park and all."

"Time really passed, hasn't it?" she takes a seat beside me on our bed, taking my hand on hers. I could see the engagement ring on her hands shining in the daylight. "But I'm thankful I met you and you loved me for who I am."

"Who wouldn't love to love the rude, blunt Kid?" I grin and gave a peck on her cheeks. "--a few more months and you're finally going to be my wife, aren't you brat?"

My endearment takes her by suprise but she snickers and nudges me playfully. "You're so lucky that a loser and a virgin like you will marry a genius like me."

I chuckle. "I'm very lucky indeed. Thank you for waiting my rude, blunt and soon to be wife."

And that's how the story between the loser and the brat ends and a new chapter opens for them, awaiting.

Thank you for being with the progress of Starco: The Rude, Blunt Kid!

Started : June 14,2019
Ended : October 29,2019
Revised :May 5-6 2020

Don't worry!! I'll post three special chapters, but it will take a while. Thank you patient readers!