TRBK|Extra Chapter #1

Galaxy (aged 11)

(Star and Marco's Child)

I hate the nerve of this guy! Why must it be that every grade, he's always in my class? Not to mention, he always picks a fight and makes me look bad to the guy I like--Travis. Oh, Travis, what a cute and good-looking kid.

Because of Tristan Anus (Uranus), he makes me look like a godzilla than a girl that Travis won't look at me. Whenever I do try to make a move, he always ruins it.

People around always teases us together, I hate that, because Travis won't know that I like him, not this gorilla guy!

This time, he took it too far. "Yo, monster girl," here comes the pest. I don't entertain him and continue sketching on my paper. Well, it doesn't look like Travis, but it's nice anyway.

The little pest then loudens his voice. "What are you drawing? Don't tell me----" he bursts in a loud laughter that every one inside the classroom looks at him. "--is that Travis Johnson? Ha! He looks like a rotten reptile! It's so ugly and dislocated, like you."

"You're really not good at anything aren't you?" he adds and I see Travis looking at us. I turn red, fuming in anger but don't say anything. If I do, then Travis would know and avoid me. "Galaxy, give it up. Travis won't like you, not with how you act and look. Who would like someone like you? You'd even be mistaken for a man."

He laughs,  but the anger I supressed in me turns into batches of tear and before I knew it, I was crying. "I hate you Tristan!!! You're really an Anus! You stupid ass! Rot in hell," and with that I fled from everyone in humiliation.

He didn't have to go that far. Travis knows everything, I don't have the dignity to see him.

Then I finally became a freshman. Unfortunately, Tristan goes to the same school as me, but he doesn't talk to me anymore. I could understand, we were just kids. It was usual to pick on fights.

But he looked really good. He wasn't the Tristan I knew and hated before, the kid with missing teeth, dishevelled hair, the guy who picks up beetles and tries to throw it on me.

He matured so much he looks so masculine. Many girls try to gain his attention, but he doesn't bat an eye on them. Maybe he's gay, I mean he didn't have a crush on anyone since elementary--anyone that I know off.

Shit! I mentally cursed and look away when his eyes met mine. I was staring at him! He must think I like him or something! This is the end of me, sayonara.

And I found myself in a pickle--I mean fickle. I didn't realize that I had a crush on Tristan, I have a freaking crush on my ex-bully am I a masochist or something? I can't take my eyes off his face. I can't help but want to feel his presence ahhhhhh this is horrible! I want to hold him and stuff like that but it's so cringey.

I can't like my bully, or can I?

  10-30-19