Outlaw (Bucky)

(Bucky x Reader): Warning Graphic content

If there were a few things that made things hard to concentrate on driving. Anyone could tell you that the first two major distractions would be the passenger and the radio. Lord knows only how loud the radio could be so you couldn't hear your own thoughts. And the passenger could be pointing at things, making loud noises or doing anything and everything in their power to distract you. Needless to say driving with distractions was always dangerous.

This wasn't just any drive with Bucky and you in the car though. You weren't leisurely strolling through the city or through the backcountry. You were in a high speed car chase on the run of your lives. Weaving through car traffic and up and down back alley ways. Bucky was pushing the car to it's speed limits to out run the police cars and swat trucks high on your tails. You on the other hand were enjoying it way too much. And as if it didn't distract Bucky enough, you were hooting and hollering through the top opening of the car you were in. This was all exciting and new to you, you could even say that this was exhilarating. The thin form of clothing covering your rear nonetheless did not stop Bucky from stealing glances at the way your ass jiggled in them. And your thighs were the right size to just bury his face in between them and eat away until you were dripping with cum.

"Woohoo! Catch us if you can hahaha!" You were practically pupping your fists in the air at the police cars behind you. Sirens wailing as you could feel the car swiveling and swerving through the traffic. It was not hard to admit Bucky was handy when it came to driving cars. He could jump start, and hijack the nearest vehicle in sight no matter what prototype it was. Hell you've even seen him karate kick someone off and hijack a motorcycle driving off in one go.

Although it was fun to watch you taunt the police, but Bucky wanted you in the car with him. He enjoyed watching you enjoy the rush of being an Outlaw. It might have been his fault that he ended you in this position of being wanted by the government. But you had chosen to go with him. Tony never trusted you, he didn't like Bucky and the government wanted you to turn in Bucky. Tony also later found out the reason you were always coming up with excuse after excuse why you didn't have the time to bring in Bucky. It was all because you'd been secretly seeing him and screwing him on the low. That and you weren't ever going to give him up to Tony. Because of the fact that Bucky caused such an uprising with being a "Hydra" agent, the government wanted him for questioning. Plus they wanted to bring him in so they could use him for whatever purpose they wanted. Like hell that was going to happen.

"Ok Y/n, you've had your fun. Get back in here so I can get us out of here." The feeling of his hand tapping the back of your thigh, you retreated back into the vehicle. Sitting back you could see his metal arm on the steering wheel while the other rested upon the back of the seat. Damn those muscular thighs, you couldn't help but feel yourself get warm and wet.

"Way to ruin the fun Mr. Grumpy pants." Sucking your teeth you sit back in your seat and fold your arms across your chest.

"Sorry to burst that cute little bubble of yours, but we have at-least four swat teams and 6 police cars hightailing our ass. We can have fun when we lose them."

From the corner of your eye you could see your right hand man stealing glances at your cleavage protruding from the low cut shirt you wore. Which was normal and natural for him to do since you both had sex with each other like there was no tomorrow. A relationship was not involved seeing as it would really leave a stain somewhere down along the road. Fuck buddies was just the next best thing other than having to be in a relationship that would most likely end in hard ships later. It was considered at one point because during a late night of rough sex you both had confessed a deep love while he was buried deep inside of you. And this wasn't just the sex talking, time caught up and you'd learned everything there was to know about one another. So it wasn't just pillowtalk, this was pure taut feelings.