What's Wrong V.S What's Right (Series)

(Bucky Barnes x Reader) Warning Fluff, Angst, Smutt.

Authors Note! Please read!:
This Bucky x Reader, requested by WitchOfLetters , will become a series. Starting with the first movie Captain America: The First Avenger and lastly ending with Avengers: Endgame. (note that it may not end with endgame because I have not yet seen endgame. Hopefully by the time I get to that part in the story I will have already seen the movie. No certainty if I wish to end it at endgame.) Considering this is going to be a rather long series what I am going to do is turn this into a Bucky x Reader book. The first chapter will take place during CATFA(Captain America: The First Avenger). The second chapter will take place during TA(The Avengers). The third will take place during CATWS(Captain America: The Winter Soldier). The fourth taking place during AAOU(Avengers: Age of Ultron). The fifth taking place during CACW(Captain America: Civil War). The sixth taking place during AIW(Avengers: Infinity War). And the last finally taking place during AEG(Avengers: Endgame) PHEW! That was a lot to write! (No there won't be only "7" chapters in the book. You will have to read the book to understand what I'm saying for those of you who do not understand.) I want to say that the series will discontinue for this book because it is going to become a book all on its own. BUT, I will post this chapter on here and if you would like to read more, then please go check out that story! (Story has not been posted yet I will publish an update stating when it is so do not go looking for it just yet until I post an update stating it is up and ready for those of you who wish to read it.)

———————

Captain America: The First Avenger

March 19th, 1940; Down Town Brooklyn

"So what do you say to some ice cream Squirt?"

As cool as the breeze was, just the thought of a good ice cream cone sliding down your throat made your stomach grumble. However, the man who stood beside you didn't necessarily take a liking to the idea of eating something cold on a rather cold day.

"Don't you think it's a little cold for ice cream Starlight?" His bright blue eyes and cocked eyebrows forced a groan from your throat.

Deep down he wasn't really supposed to have ice cream. Considering that your brothers rather petite body couldn't handle the coolness of ice cream on a cool day. Not to mention the fact that you weren't supposed to either being that you had the same bodily problems as he did. It was still worth the shot at cheering him up. Just a few hours prior to you and him walking into downtown Brooklyn, he'd been caught in a fight with one of his lovely bullies. Somehow he always ended up in a street fight or just a plain ol' pummeling. Strong-hearted and still about as stubborn as your mother. He was given the wrong body to pick a fight with practically anyone.

"Naahhh! It's never too cold for a fresh cone of ice cream Stevie."

"You and your weird cravings often confuse me (Y/n/n)."

Steve's light chuckle could be heard as he watched you dance around in the fitted blue dress your mother bought you. Shortly before she'd been shipped off with the army as a medical nurse, both you and her personally went shopping. Despite money being tight, and time being short, it was still nice to finally be actually wearing clothes that a "Woman" should be wearing.

"I'm starting to think I might not be the only crazy one in this family of ours." Steve rolled his eyes only letting a small smile form. One you just barely caught a glimpse of.

"If anything Steve, the crazy one here is you. We all know how much you LOVE fighting off bullies with that dashing smile of yours! And those big beefy muscles! Would you look at the size of those things?" Stopping you shimmy his shoulders and squish his small arms as if they truly were big.