The One With The Metal Arm

(Bucky Barnes X Reader): Warning Graphic Content
*P.S. in this chapter your name is Xveca. The name is pronounced (Zee-veh-ka)*

FINALLY! Another Bucky x Reader!

—————————-

He didn't like the people you worked for. He wasn't appeased the way you always flirted with him. He avoided you at all costs.

He hated you.

No one was sure about you, always looking at you like you were ready to kill someone at any given moment. But the man with the metal arm, you were a horny flirting maniac putting him under a lot of stress. He felt so uncomfortable with the way you acted towards him. Anyone else, you would just glare at and give them dirty looks. Not one person understood your liking in this man that had a metal arm. You didn't know his name or who he was, but by god, he was one hell of a man.

His best friend America, or was it Steve? Who cared, "America's Ass" man always kept a close eye on you. Watching the way you tried to "Fondue" with him, as the star-spangled man would call it. Your words were as subtle as you could be, even if you were an enemy to the Avangers? Avenagers? Avengers? Whichever one it was, they chose to view you as a possible and definite threat to them. The only thing you did was crash land in the heaviest populated area on earth. Not that it was intentional, you were on the run from the one they called Ronan. Being an important piece in his quest to destroy the galaxy wasn't part of something you wanted. If anything you'd rather keep the galaxy intact. Why do you ask? Because you lived in the freaking galaxy! If you destroy everything, how the hell do you expect to live anywhere? Nope, that was not a deal worth cutting. So instead you left to a place you were almost sure that he wasn't really willing to travel far enough for. Particularly, Earth was not the first choice. It was supposed to be an isolated place that held no life and where he would not find you. Planet Zulgar, or as the humans would call it, Jupiter. Zulgar, sector 34ZT-9 was known for it's iconic swirling storms of gas. Life inhabitance, unlikely. That's why Zulgar was the best place to hide.

Now, at the moment. You were cooking up something that they called "Steak". The stench of it was horrendous but the taste of it was mind-blowing! Especially when this liquid substance called "A1 Sauce" was used to smother the meat, it was mouthwatering! If you would have known that this place created such intelligent meals, you would have crash landed here ages ago.

"Afternoon Xveca." the sound of the redhead clicking her heels into the room set an odd feeling in your spine. Spider lady was not the fondest nor was she one of the many females you liked. She "flirted" like a champ with the man who wore the metal arm, and you did not like it one bit. He always seemed to take an interest in the way she flirted with him. The way he watched her hands trace his chest ever so gently. Making sure her boobs were all puffed out and showing. You on the other hand, well, b cup? Maybe? What was so different about her that you didn't have? Could it be the way she spoke? Or was it because she spoke about sex a little more subtle? Maybe you over thought this way too much and it was time to move on. But by God, that man was a sight for sore eyes.

"Afternoon."

It almost sounded like pure hatred and you could have sworn she mumbled something under her breath. But you'd been told numerous times to keep your, 'comments'? to yourself. So you did, but that was only because of the guy with the metal arm. All of these people were always uptight with you and were constantly judging you for just being some "Alien" from the furthest edges of the galaxy. So you took it upon yourself to set your plate down three seats away from hers and began eating.

Deep down you hated being neglected like this, it felt like you were being outcasted. Which you were, but what was there to do? Leaving Stark Tower wasn't optional. Going out in public wasn't optional. Watching TV or teevilision, talivisian, television was also not optional. It was boring around the Tower, you couldn't even leave the floor you stayed on! All of this was beyond ridiculous. Even the man who claimed to be the god of thunder was alien! Why were you any different?