Unbearable Heat (part 2)

(Loki Laufeyson X Reader) Warning: fluff, angst

—————————-

In rejoice of your crowning, a grand breakfast had been thrown for everyone to greet their new Queen. As odd and quite feral the people were, you felt somewhat better than that of your sisters. Absolutely none of them had shown up to toast in honor of you. And it hadn't surprised you either, they were never fond of you. But now that you were crowned, they had to respect you, bow before you.

During the breakfast you had met many of the other King's and Queen's from the realms. Each one congratulating you before placing a gift at your feet. There were so many gifts that not even you could keep count.

"Queen Aelinor, my dearest child, finally crowned Queen of the Nolderheim Elves." Said a soft voice before you.

You had been so indulged with a conversation between your parents you nearly missed the one voice you hadn't heard in ages. Knowing exactly who it was you turn in your place to be faced with Frigga, Queen of Asgard and her son Thor. Both of which who were grinning at you. In a heap of excitement you stepped down off of the throne area to jump into the oldest Prince of Asgard.

"Thor! I haven't seen you since we were but children!" You squealed as he spun you around before setting you down in front of his mother.

"Ah! It certainly has been a long treacherous 342 years, has it not? You are finally Queen! I must say, you have changed my dearest Aelinor. Your beauty is beyond that of a goddess." Thor boomed before bowing in your presence. He had longer hair, a strong handsome face, and by lord his muscle mass was strikingly intimidating. His biceps could practically crush you if given the chance!

"Are you kidding? Look at you! I remember you as this tall, skinny blonde haired boy. Now look at you, this tall lumberjack of muscle. You went and grew up on me!" You curtsy before him smiling so much it made your cheeks hurt.

The two of you had been inseparable as children, constantly playing with the other. He would tell you stories that you only would smile and laugh at. You were the one child who would listen and giggle at his ridiculous jokes. Even as children, the two of you had grown to be joined at each other's hips. He was the reason you craved adventure, the reason you sought out romance. During the times you visited Asgard, he was the first person you searched for. You two would spend hours upon hours in the library his mother had. Thor would constantly read to you as you pranced around the library listening to the words as they flowed through you. That was if you could get past Loki his younger more scary brother. Most times the little snot nosed trickster would trick you into thinking he was Thor leading you away from the lingering eyes of your parents. Only then would he torture you, pick on you, and hurt your feelings. Most of the time he would ruin your clothes just so you could look like your worth. Garbage.

"Aelinor, you remember my mother?" Thor broke you from your thoughts before he pointed to his mother. Your smile only grew in size as she smiled down at you. She had been beautiful before but seeing her after all these years, it appeared time had treated her equally as it treats nature.