HELP!

Miss Blackwell took the drinks out to the guests, and tried to act calm.

"Is something wrong?" One of the boys asks. Miss Blackwell recognized him as Will Poulter.

"Oh, yeah, just looking for someone." She said distractedly. She walked back into the kitchen to see Dot, and Amber rushing around trying to see anyone through the crowds of fan girls, "See him?" She yelled. Both the girls shook their heads, and went on looking.

"I'll go take their orders!" Amber said. She ran past Miss Blackwell, and out to the dining area.

"I'll check the back door!" Dot said running toward it. She opened the door, and saw two boys crouching down smoking behind one of the massive air conditioning units. One shushed her.

"We're hiding." The other said taking a quick drag off his cigarette. Dot frowned.

"You can smoke inside!" She said in a whisper-yelling sort of way. The one who shushed her put out his cigarette, and walked inside while the other just sat there, "Aren't you comming?" Dot asked.

He shrugged, "I dunno."

"Well hurry up then, I'm sure you'll be found soon." Dot turned to go back in when she bumped into the one that just came inside. She gasped.

"Are you alright?" He was tall, had blondish brown hair, and dark eyes. Dot nodded.

"What do you need?" She asked. He shrugged.

"I just came back for my pack of cigarettes, and my lighter." Dot nodded, and let him slide past her. She was about to move on, and help cool, but her hand was grabbed by the boy again.

"Help!" He said, "They've got Ryan!" He said. He hadn't let go of her hand. He started pulling her outside.

"WAIT!" Dot cried out, "Shouldn't we get the others?" She asked, but it was too late. The door, that automatically locks when shut, had slammed behind them, and they were enveloped in neon colors, and bittersweet scents. Dot's claustrophobia had kicked in, and she could barely breathe. She was still being tugged along, but all the flashes of color, and the terrible scent was making her nauseated. She had never been so happy she had skipped lunch. Dot's knees suddenly buckled.

"MOVE!" She heard the boy call out to the crowd. His head and his friend, Ryan's head, had barely come into sight when things started going an inky black color, "Quick!" She heard him call, "Get her inside!" She felt herself being lifted up into the air by her arms, and legs, and being carried inside slowly. Or was it quickly? She had lost all sense of time when she felt the cold tile of the kitchen floor on the back of her neck.

Dot suddenly awoke. It was, what felt like, four in the morning. It could've been. She got up off the bench in the back room, and saw Miss Blackwell, and Amber looking at the boy from before and Ryan's cuts and bruises. Dot took a deep breath, and hobbled over to a table.

"Mr. Sangster, we are so sorry!" Miss Blackwell said. Mr. Sangster continuously tried to take the blame for it, but she insisted it was her fault.

"If there is anything we can do for you-" she started when she followed his gaze to Dot. Miss Blackwell ran over, "Dorothy! Are you ok?!" She asked putting a hand on her own head. Dot nodded, and looked at Amber, who was having a philosophical conversation with Ryan. It sounded like they were talking about Timetravel, and all the possibilities it could present.

"Dot?" Miss Blackwell snapped her fingers in front of her face, "Are you even listening?" Dot shook her head lightly, and looked up at Miss Blackwell.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" Dot asked. Miss Blackwell sighed.

"I said you get tomorrow off, I need you to be perfect when you come in again. I want you to go to a doctor, made sure you aren't gonna have a brain aneurysm, and die in the Kitchen while you're working." She said slowly. Dot nodded. Mr. Sangster walked up slowly.

"Would you like me to take you home?" He asked. Dot, who wasn't thinking straight shook her head. He shrugged, "Alright, then let your friend drive you home, I don't think it would end well if you drove yourself." He said. Dot watched him walk over to Ryan and stop his and Amber's conversation. He turned around and waved at Dot who sort of half smiled. He and Ryan walked out the door after the fangirls had dispersed. Amber walked over to Dot.

"How ya feelin?" She asked patting Dot's back. Dot cocked an eyebrow.

"How do you think I'm feelin?" Dot asked. Amber shrugged.

"It's ok, all the guys helped make you not die." Amber said trying to make it sound better than it was.

"What exactly happened?" Dot asked putting her head in her hands.

"Well, you went out with Thomas to-" Dot cut her off.

"Who is Thomas?" She asked. Amber sighed.

"Thomas is the guy that asked to drive you home! Now, try to focus! You went with Thomas to try to help Ryan back inside after he was pretty much taken by the crazy people, and then Thomas pulled you along with him to get Ryan, and so then your claustrophobia kicked in, and you fell down and hit your head on a big hunk of asphalt that was just lying there in a clump, then Thomas, Ryan, and all the other strong boys helped carry you inside, and fight off the crazies!" Amber finally stopped to take a deep breath, and looked at Dot, "Got it?" She asked. Dot nodded slowly.

"Can I just go home now?" She asked. Amber sighed.

"Good idea." Shegrabbed Dot's coat, and helped her stand. Dot thanked her, and they started going outside, "I'll drive." Amber volenteered, and took the keys from Dot's coat pocket. Dot sighed, and got in the passenger side of the car. They began driving, and soon arrived at Dot's house. Amber helped Dot inside, and into her bedroom.

"Hey, what's this?" Amber asked picking the top page off the sack of paper on the desk.

<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>~<~>

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUHHH!!!!!

Ps, the gif is to show you how he runs....

Also! Comment!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Also vote but mainly comment! 😉)