I Don't Want To Spoil The Party So I'll Go

3k views?! WHAAAAT?! Thanks ever so much guys!!!! 😁😁😁

Hey, do you guys want to go to lunch?" Dylan asked everyone. All the actors nodded in agreement, including Amber.

"Whaddaya say, Dottie?" Amber asked. Dot shuttered. She hated being called Dottie. It made her feel like an old lady, "I'll take that as a no then." Amber chuckled.

"Well-" She started.

"Great! Hey everyone! Dottie's coming too!" She called ahead. Everyone walked out of the room, and down the hall.

"Amber, I don't want to be here." She whispered through her teeth so no one could see her talking. Amber ignored her, and went on to talk to the others. Dot didn't see why Amber wanted her to stay so badly. She couldn't handle being around people so long. It was just so hard for her to be calm when she was surrounded by guys she didn't even know.

"Do you think I could get away without anyone noticing?" She heard behind her. She looked back and saw Ryan and Thomas talking.

"How would I know?" Ryan replied to Thomas. He shrugged.

"I don't know, you seem to know how to be a ninja." He answered. Dot turned around to face them. They both stopped short.

"I know how to escape." She said, "Follow me, would you?" She was as quiet as possible, and darted past them. They jogged around the corner, and saw her sitting against the wall.

"Well, thanks for letting us get away, but now what do we do?" Ryan asked.

"Dot?" A voice called from around the corner. It was Amber. Dot stood quickly.

"Come with me." She whispered, and ran down the hall and into a random empty conference room. They hid out of sight to anyone who peeked in the windows. They saw Amber jog past, and look out of breath.

"Come on Dorothy!" She called, "I only want to talk to you!" Amber sighed, and started walking in each conference room one by one. She came to theirs and turned on the light. The light reveled Thomas hiding in his coat in the corner, and Ryan standing against the wall but they still couldn't see Dot.

"Dot?" Thomas asked, "Wow, she's good." He chuckled.

"Found her." Ryan said looking under a chair. She huffed.

"What do you want Amber?" She asked. Amber sighed.

"Why did you leave? I thought you wanted to meet them!" Dot cocked an eyebrow.

"Really? Do you even know me?" She asked. Amber just shrugged. "I was getting anxious just walking near people I don't know. And to know I was going to the same place wasn't reasurring." Dot said sitting down in a chair.

"Fine, just, make sure you don't wander too far." Amber said leaving the room.

"Thanks." Dot said quietly as Amber walked away.

"Well...." Ryan started, "What now?" He asked. Dot shrugged.

"What do you guys want to do?" She asked.Thomas raised his hand.

"If you don't mind going back to the hotel we're staying in, I think I know a fun thing to do." He said. She cocked an eyebrow.

"What is it?" She asked being wary of what he just said.

"Oh, I didn't mean it like it sounded. You see, I have records there, I thought maybe we could all just relax and listen to them..." He said. She laughed.

"Alright, but we'll have to take my car." She said. Ryan looked at Thomas.

"Maybe I should stay behind, ya know, talk a little more with Amber." He nodded.

"Alright, your choice." Thomas said shrugging. Dot smiled and stood up.

"Well, lets go then!" She said. Thomas stood up, and shook Ryan's hand.

"It was good seeing you, man." Ryan said. Thomas nodded, and said his farewells. Ryan walked out of the room, and down the hall.

"Ready to go?" He asked. Dot nodded, and they walked the opposite direction down the hall.

"This one is mine." Dot said walking up to a blue Mini Cooper with a convertible top.

"Nice." He said, "but wouldn't you rather take mine?" He asked gesturing to a motorcycle nearby. Dot shrugged, and walked over to it, "Alright, just-" He started as he sat down, "Get on, and I'll hand you a helmet." He said picking up his own helmet. She got on the bike, and put on the helmet handed to her almost as soon as she got settled, "Hold on." He said right as he was about to speed off. She gasped, and quickly grabbed a hold of his waist to keep herself from falling off. She could feel him chuckling but the wind was too loud to hear it.

After a few sharp turns they pulled up to a building. It was a large fivestar hotel.

"Woah, this is where you're staying?" She asked. He nodded as they walked inside.

"This one is nothing compared to the one in Louisiana we stayed in." He said chuckling. She nodded. They were immediately enveloped in heat. So much heat Dot immediately took off her coat.

"Stairs, or elevator?" Thomas asked. She shrugged.

"What floor are you on?" He held up four fingers, "Elevator, unless you just want to die going up the stairs in this heat." He laughed and was about to hit the button to the elevator when the doors opened. Standing in front of them was a beautiful blonde girl. Her eye were a dull hazel but that didn't stop them from standing out.

"Oh, hey Thomas, where'd everyone go? I thought they'd be back by now! Will and I have a lunch date." She had a thick Irish accent. Her lips curled into a smile that would win the hearts of millions.

"I think he's forgotten about your date." Dot said. Her smile disappeared slightly. The girl stepped forward and held her hand out to Dot. The girl didn't say anything snooty, or anything to downgrade or belittle Dot.

"I'm Leona Torrin," it was an introduction. Dot stammered for a second. Her mind was busy racing to figure out where she had seen that sweet face.

"Leo, that's Dot, she works for Terry Righter." Thomas interjected, "We were gonna go up to the rooms and listen to some music." he said. She nodded.

"Oh," she said like there was some sort of hidden message you had to decode, "You two have fun." She walked out the door of the hotel and turned to walk down the street.

"Boy, what a pocket full of sunshine." Dot said. Thomas nodded along and they got into the elevator.

Hey! How're you guys? I'm sorry about not updating very often any more! I've just been so busy!

Could you /pleeeeeaaaaaassseee/ go check out my maze runner fanfic "Dreams I Couldn't Keep"? I am cowriting it with KyleWorthis and I'm sure she'll appreciate it!! 😁