Another Surprise......?

"Amileen!" Harvey yelled as she hit the ground.

"He-" She clutched her abdomen, "You shot me." She said, her eyes wide with fear.

"No!" He said, "it was my-

Dot picked up the page, and ripped it up. This was a hopeless act. She thought she could try to fix the book, and not have to go today, but it was useless! She left her secret room, and walked down the stairs to her bedroom. She had no clue what she was gonna wear. Dress warm he had said. Warm. What warm clothes did she own? Suddenly her doorbell rang. She sighed, and walked to the door.

"You're not wearing that are you?" Amber greeted her as she opened the door.

"What? You don't like pj's?" Dot asked. Amber rolled her eyes, and pulled her into her room.

"Let's see what we've got to work with." She started digging in Dot's closet, "Ooh! I like this!" She said, and pulled out a dress, and a sweater about the same color of creme, and a pair of black tights, "Wear this!" She said. Dot groaned, and walked into the bathroom to change. When she came out she saw Amber trying to pick the lock to her "Think Tank" as she liked to call it. Dot ran up the stairs, and grabbed Amber's arm as soon as she got the door open. Dot cocked an eyebrow.

"What?" Amber asked innocently. Dot sighed, and closed the door. 

"Don't go into the Think Tank!" She said locking it back. Amber groaned, and stomped down the stairs. Dot followed close behind.

"Ready to go?" Amber asked suddenly perking up. Dot nodded slowly, and followed her out to the car. 

"Alright," Dot looked down at her phone, "We're going left." She read out the directions Hal sent her. Amber followed the directions, and they soon pulled up. Dot put on a big black hoodie as they pulled up to a security guard.

"Hi, we're here for the Mazer/Terry meet up?" Amber asked.

"Did you bring the trascripts like you were asked?" He asked. Amber looked over at Dot. Dot picked up a stack of paper, and handed it out the window. He flipped through the stack, and stopped.

"LET EM THROUGH!" He called to the security guard in the toll booth. He lifted the arm up, and waited for them to pass under it. They pulled into a parking space, and walked inside. Dot was still wearing the hoodie when they walked inside.

"Quick," Dot whispered to Amber, "Give me a fake accent to do!" She said. 

"British?" Amber asked. Dot hit her arm.

"I already am British!" She said, "Give me something else."

"Uh, Italian?" She said.

"I can't do an Italian accent!" Dot groaned. She sighed, "I'll do it." She cleared her throat.

"Who's that?" A male voice asked.

"It's better be Terry." A British voice said.

"Don't worry, they won't let just anyone in!" a very American voice said. The girls stepped onto the soundstage, and sighed. All the people she, very quickly reconized, as the customers from Edelweiss the day before. She gasped.

"Hey, you looked very familiar!" The one who mocked her accent just the day before said, "I'm Dylan." He shook her hand. 

"You can call me Terry." She said in a nearly perfect American accent. He seemed to be taken aback.

"Wait?" He said, "Do we have another yankee in our presence?" He asked the others. Dot nodded.

"Well, I agree, you do seem very familiar, where're you from? I'm Will by the way." Another shook her hand.