Victor Blade(Tsurugi Kyousuke)

[Y/N]=Your Name
[BF/N]=Best Friend's Name
I don't own Inazuma Eleven or you,just the plot of this story
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

I have always loved the night. The moon,the stars,everything. It's calming and peaceful,the only sounds are nature and the occasional car passing by especially in the country. As I sat there on my personal balcony I couldn't help but smile. "[Y/N],you coming inside?" The voice of my friend,[BF/N],called from my room. I shook my head and smiled. [BF/N] and I have been friends since kindergarten and honestly I don't know how. The two of us were completely opposite but we got along. "I'm coming!" I yelled back. As I turned to head inside I heard the leaves rustle. You see my house was boarded on three sides by forest. "Who's there?" I shouted. My friend had stepped out to use the restroom so I know she wouldn't see me. I walked over to the edge of my balcony and grabbed the zip line. My dad had built it for me alongside a treehouse. The treehouse was never finished but the line was. "Last call,who's there?" I called. Zipping across the lawn I watched my surroundings and saw a young kid laying on the ground just outside the woods. "What the?" I questioned. Walking over to him I noticed that he had short spiky navy blue hair with an awkward curled ponytail in the back, and curled spiral-shaped ringlets at the side. He also had a pale skin tone. His outfit was an unbuttoned dark purple jacket that looks like a cape with a red t-shirt underneath that has the end of the sleeves black. The second I saw him I knew who he was,Victor Blade,a boy from school and my secret crush.
"[Y/N]!" My friend yelled from my balcony. I ignored her as I lifted Victor up off the ground and carried him to what was left of my treehouse. Once I got him there I started to check him for any injuries. Thankfully it was only a few minor bumps and bruises,similar to soccer practice. The boy groaned softly and slowly opened his sharp orange eyes. "Hey." I muttered softly. "[Y/N]?" He spoke softly. "Hey you mind telling me what happened?" I asked him. He shook his head for a second then groaned. "Hiking. I got lost in the woods." He answered. "Lucky I found you before something else did." I giggled. He smiled softly. "What time is it?" He asked me. "About 9:45-ish. Almost 10." I told him. "Thankfully it's the weekend." The sounds of nature filled the silence that fell between us. "Vic?" I muttered only to find him already asleep. I smiled and walked out of the small hut of a treehouse. Grabbing the second zip line that lead from the tree to the house, I headed back across to my room. I grabbed some pillows and a large blanket I went back out to keep the sleeping striker company. The next morning I was up with the sun and a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. "Victor?" I mumbled softly. "What?" Came his quiet response. I sat up and smiled softly. "How are you feeling?" I asked before yawning,"And what time?" He chuckled softly at my childish early morning behavior. "Okay one,a lot better thank you and two about 6:00-6:30." He said. I smiled and yawned again. "Hey thank you for helping me last night." He said. I nodded as I yawned for the third time. "Not a morning person?" He chuckled. "No." I said as I fell back into the mass of pillows that I had brought up. "I used to be the same way until I started soccer." I smiled at him. "Hey [Y/N], did you know you talk in your sleep?" Victor asked. I blushed. "What did you hear?" I asked him. "You said that you love me and I love you too." He answered before he kissed me soft and slow. I blushed at his action and kissed him back. "I love you." I said breathless after the kiss. "I love you too." He said back before he leaned in for another kiss.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.