Duske Grayling(Nishikage Seiya)

[Y/N]=Your Name
[H/C]=Hair Color
[E/C]=Eye Color
[Mid/N]=Middle Name
Heath Moore=Nosaka Yuuma
Lunar Prime Academy=Outei Tsukinomiya
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
I don't own Inazuma Eleven or you,just the plot of this story
ENJOY!!!
⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️

I was standing in the crowd watching as the team played. Lunar Prime Academy was going against a random team that I didn't care to catch the name of. My attention was on the pink-haired forward and brown-haired goalkeeper. Heath Moore and Duske Grayling,one my brother and the other my secret crush. After the match I was waiting for them outside the locker rooms. "Hey little sis." Heath said to me with a smirk. "For the last time, we are the same age." I snapped at him. "Yeah but I was born first." My brother said. "By one minute now shut the f*** up before the team has to watch their beloved game-maker get smacked in his head." I growled. "Twin fight?" Duske said making me and Heath jump. "He/She started it!!" We yelled in sync. The goalkeeper chuckled softly at our petty little fight. Heath and I were twins but you wouldn't know it by looking at us. Heath's pink hair and gray eyes were completely different from my [H/C] hair and [E/C] eyes but nonetheless twins. The forward disappeared into the locker room leaving me and Duske waiting for him. "Dead gum that boy is annoying." I said massaging my temples. Duske smiled softly. "You two fight over everything huh?" I nodded softly at him. "Oh hell yeah especially our favorite Cinderella movie." The goalkeeper looked at me like what the f***. "I like An Another Cinderella featuring Hilary Duff while Heath prefers the one with Selena Gomez,A Cinderella Story:If the Shoe Fits." I explained. Duske smiled softly. "I like the one about the diner girl and the football captain." He said. "The same as me." I smiled before Heath interrupted us. "What are you two talking about?" He asked. "Cinderella." I smirked. I swear after I said that you couldn't tell where his face ended and hair began due to blush. "You don't tell him did you?" He asked. "Yep!!" I chirped as I took off running. "[Mid/N]!" He yelled as he started to chasing me with Duske right behind him. The three of us ran to the Moore residence. We were having a sleepover that night. Duske and I sat in the living room watching our Cinderella while Heath sat in his room watching his version. At some point during the movie I laid down on Duske's lap and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~The Dream~~~~~~~~~
I stood there in a pitch black room. "Hello is anyone there?" I called out. A single ray of light lit the room and revealed two children. Four-year-old Heath and me. Our father had called and said he was leaving our mom for someone new. The woman turned against her kids blaming us for what happened. "You two." She screamed. "If you two had never been born your father would still be here." She threw a beer bottle at us. I was sitting on the floor trying not to get hit while Heath was standing in front of me. He had already sustained several cuts from the cans but he still stood strong. "Mommy stop please!" Baby Heath yelled out. "Please Mama!" I yelled from behind him. He glanced back at me with a soft smile. He was only a minute older but he would risk his life for me. "SHUT THE F*** UP!!" Our mother yelled. She threw another a pair of bottles again. One hit Heath in the head and the other hit me in the same place.
~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~
"[Y/N]!" My brother's voice woke me up as I jumped up. "Nightmare?" He asked. I nodded softly as I wiped away tears from my face. "What nightmare?" I heard Duske asked. "Little sis always has dreams of the night our father abandoned us and our mother." Heath explained. "Don't worry I will always be there to protect you." Duske said before he pulled me into a sweet kiss. I kissed back before Heath stopped us. "You two do know that I'm still here right?" We pulled away blushing before he pulled both the Moore siblings into a hug. "I'll protect the both of you." Duske smiled softly. The goalkeeper was the guardian of my heart and my family.

⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️⚽️
What ya think?
Please remember to comment and vote.
❤️Request Open❤️